Drag Posters..... (1 Viewer)

go

Nitro Member
Just curious here as I know this probably isn't the right area to post the question.

I had to clean out my dad's attic over the weekend and as most all of it was late 70's to early 80's National Dragsters. Anyway, I stumbled across a few old drag posters, Garlit's, Snow and the one that I uploaded called Foxy. Did anyone else have that poster growing up or know anything about it? I assume it is just a artist rendering. I know the value of it may only be worth a steak dinner, I have no desire of getting rid of it, but is it really worth anything?

I also had the one of Army FC that was long and very short in height showing the run from start to finish and the one of the fire burnouts with the 4 cars on the same poster of Garlit's, Nancy, McEwen and I beleive it was Kuhl & Olson but I haven't found those yet unless they were throwed away 30 years ago.

Sorry if I posted this is the wrong place.........

foxy.jpg

Sorry Gary, Absolutely no idea. I've been around a long time, mostly SoCal tracks, and I've never heard of this poster. Good Luck--Maybe someone else.

That's really cool stuff right there. I wouldn't ever get rid that thing, put it in a frame and hang it. :D

As far as what it's worth, the only Drag memorabilia that I've found that fetches much money are old model kits, and maybe helmets, firesuits, etc.

Gary, I had that poster too! Won it at a carnival when I was maybe in Junior High. It probably hung on my wall for awhile, then most likely got replaced by Cheryl Tiegs in her pink bikini. But, I had it!! Too weird.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back