Griffin sues Cory Mac (1 Viewer)

Haha!

Speaking of Oreos, I think I have a Mater Oreo scoping and testing committee....Eric told me about some Banana Split Oreos. I picked some up this morning, haven't tried them yet. Sunday morning nap took priority since I was up till 3 am :)

Jenn, you need to add this to your signature line...

Right under the quote...

Addicted_to_Oreos.gif

Just a thought!:rolleyes:

Let the Thread hijack continue!!!

The Banana Split ones are really good!!!:p:D:p

I hope so, I wasn't too crazy about the Strawberry Milkshake ones. I still haven't tried the Banana Split ones yet.

I'm also torn on opening the package. I have 4 nights till I leave and if I open the package, the guys will eat them.

I hope so, I wasn't too crazy about the Strawberry Milkshake ones. I still haven't tried the Banana Split ones yet.

I'm also torn on opening the package. I have 4 nights till I leave and if I open the package, the guys will eat them.

Take them with you or hide them!!

I've never tried the Strawberry Milkshake ones but the Mint ones were pretty good!!

What I said was inappropriate and unprofessional. Maybe we need to consider Scott's side of the story.

Last edited:
Someone here called Scott Griffin a horse's A$$? No...say it isn't so.

I really wish people would stop insulting horses. I think they have much nicer butts than, oh, say a COW that has been swiping it's own dung all over it's own tail and backside. Comparing some people to horses hind ends is an insult to good horses everywhere.

I really wish people would stop insulting horses. I think they have much nicer butts than, oh, say a COW that has been swiping it's own dung all over it's own tail and backside. Comparing some people to horses hind ends is an insult to good horses everywhere.

Thank you for pointing that out. I stand corrected. I didn't mean to offend horses at all.
I will just say he is a big, giant A$$ of whatever animal fits......
Thanks for standing up for the equine industry.

Thank you for pointing that out. I stand corrected. I didn't mean to offend horses at all.
I will just say he is a big, giant A$$ of whatever animal fits......
Thanks for standing up for the equine industry.

Someone has to do it, they are too polite to say so themselves! ;)

I tried it earlier, gif images won't show up in the signature line...:mad:

hehehehehe...Oh this was about Scott Griffin suing Cory Mac right??? :rolleyes:

Now it's moving toward equine and bovine posteriers, but apparently there is some relationship to the former.

I thought Hippo's did that???:p;):eek:

Don't be so fast to defend Cory M has he has done his share of leaving debts unpaid.
I know this has we used to rent some space to him and his father when they ran as independents (orange county, Ca 90's) and when his father stepped away Cory was to have payed all the bills and he left many unpaid. We were paid after his father got involved after a notice of intent..
And Griffin has never been in breach or he would have been served.

Was this really necessary?

Jenn, would you hate me if I pointed out that grammatical has two ems? You would? Ok, I won't tell you then. Thanks.

LMAO!!!! No I wouldn't hate you! Thanks for pointing that out. I'd say you won the new position of proof reader for this me for this semester except I haven't signed up for classes yet :eek:

Besides, my old proof reader quit on me because some of those papers are down right boring to write, much less force upon somebody to read.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back