Griffin sues Cory Mac (1 Viewer)

Scott Griffin has already made himself look like a horses a$$ repeatedly, even on here. Didn't he post his phone number for people to call????

I'm sure FRAM will assemble a spectacular defense team on this one for CMac, which may get this clown Griffin out of their hair for good...:mad:

Not every player in this sport has a shining reputation, but as you get to some of the loftier heights of the Pro catagories, you would think that the bad apples would get shaken out of the tree. Best of luck in the case CMac...

Imagine that, Scott Griffin and another lawsuit. The guy seem sto be drawn to them. What a snake. Though here's my question. The part about where he couldnt come up with the money so they lent him another $64,000. Are you kidding me?

What a horses a$$. He was nothing but a pain from day one, he didn't pay bills, wrote bad checks, etc. Cory ought to sue him!! Griffin didn't do anything he signed up to do. I know it isn't that simple, but holy cow! This isn't right at all. I hope (and assume) it will go against Griffin in court.

Imagine that, Scott Griffin and another lawsuit. The guy seem sto be drawn to them. What a snake. Though here's my question. The part about where he couldnt come up with the money so they lent him another $64,000. Are you kidding me?

I wonder if that 64K was toward operating expenses...

I got ends that know exactly nothing about drag racing.. but livein Wilmington NC..... but they know of Griffen and his dealings.. some refer to him as the only man to make a used car dealer cringe...lol...

Billy

Is this guy serious! This guy has been nothing but a joke since he come onto the drag racing scene. Good luck Cory.

My guess is that it was based on the Fram money that was due, $340,000 in Feb and July (I think it said) and $320,000 due at the end of the year. That would make you think they believed Scott would be getting the Fram $$$

:confused:......I guess we now know what the value of the Fram Sponsorship is :)

...and if Fram would have handed him the money instead of giving it to Cory, do you think Fram would be suing him for nonperformance? And do you think SG would have campaigned a car with that money? LOL.

Last edited:
Yes, but does it still WORK!

Hi Michele!!! :p

Uh...."WE'RE SORRY, THE NUMBER YOU HAVE REACHED HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED OR IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE...." BEEP....!

Bummer.. I was hoping for some free entertainment tonight.. :(

Oh, well, COUNTER SUIT COMING I AM ASSUMING CORY???

Can U sue someone for being a horses A$$???

Uh...."WE'RE SORRY, THE NUMBER YOU HAVE REACHED HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED OR IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE...." BEEP....!

Bummer.. I was hoping for some free entertainment tonight.. :(

Oh, well, COUNTER SUIT COMING I AM ASSUMING CORY???

Can U sue someone for being a horses A$$???
It worked up until a few hours ago. Ask me how I know?... Guess I wasn't the only one...:D

So Griffin is "not going to, respectfully, not make a comment on it" regarding the timing of the lawsuit, but he has no trouble showing a complete lack of respect for Cory Mac's loss. Glad he has a firm grasp on the meaning of respect and when it should be applied. What a tool.

he didn't pay bills, wrote bad checks, etc.

Oh, my God!!!! Put on your helmet and head for the trenches. You have committed the cardinal sin and the bombs are on the way. Some people get a free ride on this board, so get your passport and get a head start.

It was a joke..a little detour away from the seriousness of the topic, because I'm pretty sure that this isnt going to stand up in court anyway, but if poeple want to get mad at me so be it :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back