Cory Mac to race for DSR a done deal? (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
I was reading the article in this week's National Dragster on Cory Mac (great article) and Cory states he will be driving for Don next year with Mike Green tuning the car. Hopefully the Cory Mac/Green combination will yield performance like they had together in the late 90's.
This would kick ass if this turns out to be true!
049.gif

Mike and Cory had a lot of success with the Mickey Ds car, good to see them reunited. Maybe Gary Walters will come back, now that Keith is gone. I`m surprised there wasn`t an official announcement about Green being named crew chief (maybe I missed it). And as far as I know, Cory is still just leasing equipment from DSR.

Mike and Cory had a lot of success with the Mickey Ds car, good to see them reunited. Maybe Gary Walters will come back, now that Keith is gone. I`m surprised there wasn`t an official announcement about Green being named crew chief (maybe I missed it). And as far as I know, Cory is still just leasing equipment from DSR.

That is why I put the ?? in the title, I haven't seen any official press release. In the article Cory stated he will drive for DSR and no longer will have to worry about paying the bills like he did when he was leasing from Don. If you get National Dragster check out the article.

At the back of the November 23rd issue there was an article about TJ's Funny Car team (Skoal car) and it said that apparently Mike Green was going to DSR.

That is why I put the ?? in the title, I haven't seen any official press release. In the article Cory stated he will drive for DSR and no longer will have to worry about paying the bills like he did when he was leasing from Don. If you get National Dragster check out the article.
I get ND, I just haven`t got the new issue yet. Hopefully, it comes today.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back