Cory Mac to start his own team (1 Viewer)

And now:

. . . a message from our sponsors . . .

"Schumacher Umbrellas"

There not for everyone but they make up for it by not protecting you from rain either . . .

And now:

. . . back to our regularly scheduled program.

Why does everyone look at me, big deal my name ends in a vowell and yea so I'm Sicilian too....I know nothing I was at a party in Chicago. yea thats the ticket a party in Chicago

Why does everyone look at me, big deal my name ends in a vowell and yea so I'm Sicilian too....I know nothing I was at a party in Chicago. yea thats the ticket a party in Chicago
But I do think you bear a striking resemblance to Santino Corleone, but I must admit I have never seen Sonny in a pink tutu.....

Way to go Cory Mac! I've been rooting for you for a long time and just wished someone would give you a decent car to drive. Hope we see you in the winner's circle soon.

Way to go Cory! Could this be a future Team Force T/F with Jimmy Prock tuning? One can only wish!

And now:

. . . a message from our sponsors . . .

"Schumacher Umbrellas"

There not for everyone but they make up for it by not protecting you from rain either . . .

And now:

. . . back to our regularly scheduled program.
Cory could have gone under your umbrella.
Oh, wait.....

ONLY 6 engines?
A team could use them up in one race. Dosn't sound like alot of engines. Are they complete?
As for Cory going solo - I remember back when Cory almost won a world championship - if only he had just shown up in Sanair and qualified he would have won at least one world championship.
Wonder who's idea this was to go solo and lease the operation from DSR?
Is it just considience that this happens right before the final top 8 are selected?
Blocker - very real possibility. Don is a smart shrewed race team owner.

ONLY 6 engines?
A team could use them up in one race. Dosn't sound like alot of engines. Are they complete?
As for Cory going solo - I remember back when Cory almost won a world championship - if only he had just shown up in Sanair and qualified he would have won at least one world championship.
Wonder who's idea this was to go solo and lease the operation from DSR?
Is it just considience that this happens right before the final top 8 are selected?
Blocker - very real possibility. Don is a smart shrewed race team owner.

He didn't even need to qualify.. Just the points for showing up and making a pass would have made it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back