Cory Mac to start his own team (1 Viewer)

Good deal for sure! I got a phone call from one of Corys guys this afternoon about this and it couldn`t have come at a better time because I don`t think they were going to finish out the year the way things were going, at least that`s what I was told in Seattle. Put the AJ tuneup in that Fram car and get in the Countdown!

blocker ????

anyone else ,yes, but alan johnson is the last person in the world who needs any help, especially after last weeks display.

your kidding right? if it wasnt for melanie troxels holeshot on doug kalitta at the finals last lear doug would be the champ. multiple cars are not only for data. hes a blocker period.

your kidding right? if it wasnt for melanie troxels holeshot on doug kalitta at the finals last lear doug would be the champ. multiple cars are not only for data. hes a blocker period.

Jeff,

On that day Mel was the better driver, there was no blocking going on, just pure racing, come on man!

Mike

your right. on that day she was better but thats why she was out there. to block!

I still think it's rubbish, sorry! But she started the season and finished the season, what would have happened if Mel didn't make the field? Would you find some other excuse for Doug losing? Fact is that camp got on their A game and truly deserved the win. Tony didn't have Mel doing any blocking in Vegas nor in Richmond, at the end of the day it was pure racing not a game plan, sorry if you find that hard to believe! I'm not a Schumacher fan, I happen to like Alan Johnson. But I also know that Don doesn't play that game, I don't know how many times the guy has to state it in the media! You know if Mel didn't lose form she might have been in Tony's spot, Tony didn't get that championship handed to him simple as that!

Mike

Back to Cory Mac starting his own team . Congrats to Cory . Who cares how he had to do it . He did not do it for the Don , he did it for himself . Its a win win situation for both parties . I hope he makes the chase . He will not be blocking for anyone . If the Don ends up with all his sponsors in the long run then it should not surprise anyone . Dons skin might be getting thin with all these mater conversations , but his skin loves that pocket book too . These are 2 business men , let it roll .

I wish some people on here could read Cory's statement on NHRA.com. That compplus link was clearly posted b4 it all went down, and we now know Cory's intentions! It's a friggin lease, get over it!

Oh and Go Cory!!

Don't think there's anything to get over. Doesn't really matter if he is just a customer leasing it or if there's more to it, its great that it looks like Cory will be able to control his future as he sees fit.

Did anyone else think there was a slam toward the previous team owner....... " He will still be involved running my hospitality"? I thought it was hilarious.

"The Don" made him an offer he couldn't refuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzie the five families have to approve all moves.

1. Don - DSR
2. John - JFR
3. Connie - KM
4. Kenny - KBR
5. Don - DPR

Also noted - Lucas & Torco

At the last summit Cory got the OK.... PS Tony Bartone has a Vote as all New Yorkers in the paving business should...

Lights dim and we fade to the press release.......

It's Just a Jersey Thing...

Suzie the five families have to approve all moves.

1. Don - DSR
2. John - JFR
3. Connie - KM
4. Kenny - KBR
5. Don - DPR

Also noted - Lucas & Torco

At the last summit Cory got the OK.... PS Tony Bartone has a Vote as all New Yorkers in the paving business should...

Lights dim and we fade to the press release.......

It's Just a Jersey Thing...
It's a Sicilian message--it means Scott Griffin Motorsports sleeps with the fishes....... cue theme music...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back