Griffin sues Cory Mac (1 Viewer)

Now we know who Evan Knoll has been hanging out with he didn't pay bills, wrote bad checks, etc.

Oh, my God!!!! Put on your helmet and head for the trenches. You have committed the cardinal sin and the bombs are on the way. Some people get a free ride on this board, so get your passport and get a head start.

This here is some funny stuff!!! Has anyone seen Scott in Michigan?:D

It worked up until a few hours ago. Ask me how I know?... Guess I wasn't the only one...:D

Don't know... but I got the "BEEP....We're sorry... " talk from the sexy computer lady voice....:p I really wanted to ask him some honest to God questions about this....

Come on in Scott... the weather is just fine. We won't have you pound sand up your A## until you answer to US...(btw Glenn one of the greatest LINES EVER USED to describe a Dill Hole like this guy!) The real Jury you have to worry about!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don't be so fast to defend Cory M has he has done his share of leaving debts unpaid.
I know this has we used to rent some space to him and his father when they ran as independents (orange county, Ca 90's) and when his father stepped away Cory was to have payed all the bills and he left many unpaid. We were paid after his father got involved after a notice of intent..
And Griffin has never been in breach or he would have been served.

OH BUT TIM!!!! I just got through... Though I reached the voice mail, it works baby!!! "Hi, it's Scott Griffin, you have reached my voice mail, so please leave me a detailed msg and number, so that I can return your call"

OH BUT TIM!!!! I just got through... Though I reached the voice mail, it works baby!!! "Hi, it's Scott Griffin, you have reached my voice mail, so please leave me a detailed msg and number, so that I can return your call"

maybe I dialed wrong....? Hmmmm Are you telling me that there is still hope at 12:24am in Denver of me having a free night of entertainment????:confused:

So many comments,so little clue......If people (like most of you) dont know,shut up and let it be...Does it involve you?

So many comments,so little clue......If people (like most of you) dont know,shut up and let it be...Does it involve you?

No offense but do you really think he is gonna answer your questions when it has nothing to do with you???

And no offense to either one of you folks, but I'm with Timmah on this one.

He didn't have any problem coming on here and saying some things of his own, topping it off with posting his phone number. He did it, he was arrogant about it, so whatever he gets...................

Sean D

pic20076.jpg

No offense but do you really think he is gonna answer your questions when it has nothing to do with you???

none taken....:) No, I wouldn't expect Scott to answer anything...and that was exactly my sarcastic point... he wouldn't....That what was so funny about him posting his number on this site. It was a joke! He wouldn't take the time of day to talk to any of us, unless we could offer something for him to use. Hence, the reputation he has earned so well...;) With all honesty, I wouldn't waste my time wanting to talk to him. I could learn nothing positive from that guy.

Ninji... You scare me sometimes... Find an Oreo and a calm corner somewhere, OK? ;)

(BTW- This pic is now my new computer desktop....:eek:

Haha!

Speaking of Oreos, I think I have a Mater Oreo scoping and testing committee....Eric told me about some Banana Split Oreos. I picked some up this morning, haven't tried them yet. Sunday morning nap took priority since I was up till 3 am :)

Banana oreo's are pretty good... finished off a box already. They made some reeses peanut butter cups with the same banana in the bottom as a tribute to elvis. Pretty good too.. :D

Haha!

Speaking of Oreos, I think I have a Mater Oreo scoping and testing committee....Eric told me about some Banana Split Oreos. I picked some up this morning, haven't tried them yet. Sunday morning nap took priority since I was up till 3 am :)

The Banana Split ones are really good!!!:p:D:p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back