Griffin sues Cory Mac (1 Viewer)

LMAO!!!! No I wouldn't hate you! Thanks for pointing that out. I'd say you won the new position of proof reader for this me for this semester except I haven't signed up for classes yet :eek:

Besides, my old proof reader quit on me because some of those papers are down right boring to write, much less force upon somebody to read.
Well, since I am the possessor of a BA in English (from Bedrock U) I am qualified to proof and critique anyone but myself--mostly because I never make any misteaks....(ha) :D but in all honesty, I really cannot proof my stuff cause I read what I THOUGHT I wrote, not what is actually there! Thanks for understanding the joke!

Well, since I am the possessor of a BA in English (from Bedrock U) I am qualified to proof and critique anyone but myself--mostly because I never make any misteaks....(ha) :D but in all honesty, I really cannot proof my stuff cause I read what I THOUGHT I wrote, not what is actually there! Thanks for understanding the joke!

I have that problem too. When I wrote it or typed it, it was perfect coming out of my brain. Somewhere between the fingers, the pen, the keyboard, it all went crazy.

What a horses a$$. He was nothing but a pain from day one, he didn't pay bills, wrote bad checks, etc. Cory ought to sue him!! Griffin didn't do anything he signed up to do. I know it isn't that simple, but holy cow! This isn't right at all. I hope (and assume) it will go against Griffin in court.

They surely will counter for at least the expense and attorney fees. I'm sure once this is sent to the judge it will be dismissed.

Can't this thread just go away?

Sure, if you don't reply to a thread, it doesn't get bumped to the top, where people reply, and it gets sent back to the top, where people...reply and put it right back up there.

It's called "The law of going away threads".

Imagine that! Guess there are always two sides to every story, despite what the "experts" on the Mater think. Guess Rob Geiger should have taken the "lawsuit" document to a first-year law student to review, they could have told him it was a letter and not a "lawsuit". It boggles my mind that a grandstander like Evan Knoll gets a pass on the Mater, and everyone else gets raked over the coals.

Imagine that! Guess there are always two sides to every story, despite what the "experts" on the Mater think. Guess Rob Geiger should have taken the "lawsuit" document to a first-year law student to review, they could have told him it was a letter and not a "lawsuit". It boggles my mind that a grandstander like Evan Knoll gets a pass on the Mater, and everyone else gets raked over the coals.

I think EK's days of getting a pass are way over, even here now.

Where you here during the TORCO/Knoll sh!tst0rm at the beginning of the season??? He has his supporters on here ... but the man got ANYTHING but a free pass. He even felt compelled to make a couple of misguided posts on here and he got duly "raked over the coals" for it, and there isn't a week that goes by hardly where someone doesn't start another thread about the mess and those threads are never in his favor ...

It boggles my mind that a grandstander like Evan Knoll gets a pass on the Mater, and everyone else gets raked over the coals.

A "pass"?? Take a browse through these threads:

Torco
Latrel Preston Leaves Torco
Evan Knoll Big Trouble
Evan Knoll's Myspace Bulletin
Is Knoll Done?
Terry McMillen's Open Letter
Thank You Evan
... and on and on ...

And of course the grandfather of all EK bashing threads:

Response from Evan Knoll

"Evan Knoll gets a pass on the Mater" reflects someone who hasn't been paying attention. :rolleyes:

A "pass"?? Take a browse through these threads:

Torco
Latrel Preston Leaves Torco
Evan Knoll Big Trouble
Evan Knoll's Myspace Bulletin
Is Knoll Done?
Terry McMillen's Open Letter
Thank You Evan
... and on and on ...

And of course the grandfather of all EK bashing threads:

Response from Evan Knoll

"Evan Knoll gets a pass on the Mater" reflects someone who hasn't been paying attention. :rolleyes:

I've been paying attention, thank you. In fact, I've been paying attention to NHRA drag racing for about 40 years. Just because someone doesn't have 1,000 posts and a drum full of "Mater Cred", doesn't mean they haven't been "paying attention." You can scroll thru every one of those threads and find someone that still thinks Evan Knoll walks on water. And if Mr. Knoll would announce today that he is re-starting his team sponsorships, the bashers would all get whiplash lining up to kiss his behind.

I've been paying attention, thank you. In fact, I've been paying attention to NHRA drag racing for about 40 years. Just because someone doesn't have 1,000 posts and a drum full of "Mater Cred", doesn't mean they haven't been "paying attention." You can scroll thru every one of those threads and find someone that still thinks Evan Knoll walks on water. And if Mr. Knoll would announce today that he is re-starting his team sponsorships, the bashers would all get whiplash lining up to kiss his behind.

Ahhh .... the old "un-silent minority" syndrome. You definitely have to scroll through those threads to find someone, anyone who has something positive to say ... So I guess because there are 9 haters a 1 supporter ... everyone remembers the 1 supporter? Curious. Somewhere along the line you must have worked in statistics or politics ... or god forbid ... BOTH. Just joshin' with ya Tony ... You remember the few who defended the man ... I remember all the hate, vitriol and divisiveness. We are just different that way.

You are correct that if Knoll came back there would be some on here that would get whiplash to kiss his behind ... but those Maters would be way down the list behind the racers who, history be dammed, will be lined up to kiss his arse to get that funding!

PS What does a drumfull of Mater Cred go for these days?? Is it anything like nitro ... I would gladly sell a drumfull of Mater Cred for 2K or so. :D :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back