GIVE ME A BREAK... (1 Viewer)

I like the way you put that, but I'm not sure there's a helluva lot of difference between your point and mine...… Lol!

Sean D
Except, it is sooo obvious that there is sandbagging in PSB... And, they do a damn good job of it too... ;)

The only time data recorder review would come into play is if they were dumping or something, which is obviously not happening.

Sean D

Now the NHRA is giving him and several others grief over the bodywork not being legal. According to Matt, bodywork that has been running and passing tech for almost 2 years. Less than a week before the biggest race of the year for that class. Like Matt or not, at least the boy has the balls to call a spade a spade, just like George did.

I'm sorry, but what a sh!t show...….

Sean D

Now the NHRA is giving him and several others grief over the bodywork not being legal. According to Matt, bodywork that has been running and passing tech for almost 2 years. Less than a week before the biggest race of the year for that class. Like Matt or not, at least the boy has the balls to call a spade a spade, just like George did.

I'm sorry, but what a sh!t show...….

Sean D
This is BS. If it was approved, then its approved. This changing the rules mid stream crap has to end!

Matt Smith and Arana Jr have won many times in the last few years. Did they tear the winners down and look everything over to make sure it was legal?

Matt Smith and Arana Jr have won many times in the last few years. Did they tear the winners down and look everything over to make sure it was legal?

According to Matt, there have been multiple teardowns. Again, this is what Matt is saying publicly, but when you consider he's being very public about it and there's been zero response from the other side, I tend to believe him.....

Sean D

Threatening to sell your operation because of a perceived monopoly Harley Davidson has doesn’t have the same effect when you’re running a #1 on the bike. In that same story Smith says if they start selling Harley’s you won’t get one like Eddie and Andrew have. Of course not it’s up to you to get it there. I would guess the Harley rules would be more transparent once others are running them. While I feel like most when it comes to how the NHRA has handled the rules you have to admit there is almost always a Buell and Suzuki somewhat close. I think it comes down to consistency. Teams like Jerry Savoie’s Suzuki has run upfront. A lot of the other teams don’t have the budget or people to get to that level and that is not Team Harley or NHRA’s fault. Just my opinion.

IMO HD sells bikes to nhra fans via their midway displays. i highly doubt sales are tied to VH wins. never really understood their exclusivity in the class.
then again, i've never really paid that much attention to the class anyways.

It almost seems like HD doesn't want to be embarrassed if a privately funded/non-factory-backed HD team outruns the factory-backed team. The easy way to keep that from happening? Don't have any other HD teams. Maybe it's not that simple. I don't know. That's just a logical possibility, IMO.

when V&H starts selling HD bikes and people are allowed to see inside them and what they were allowed to do I am sure there will be some interesting findings. Might have to erase the HD statistics or add an asterisk. To me from looking at the engine it sure looks like a one off billet piece, sure doe NOT look like any HD I have seen

At this point I really don't want to hear Matt complain anymore. Maybe this is good luck, because everytime he complains he is almost always the best bike out there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back