Cutting A Light....warning Results Enclosed (1 Viewer)

drs

Nitro Member
I cannot believe that AF cannot cut a light if her life depended on it...a .143 and you expect to win? she ran a 97 with a one and lost to a 93 with a three.
it would have become a closer race considering that del cut a .33 light. i mean atleast cheat the car forward in the lights to make the light look better. i remember hilary will did the same thing in pomona this year. look at cruz in the first round and look at tony in the first round. great lights all around and the daughter of the greatest funny car driver around cannot cut a light....damn she would have atleast 2 wallys by now if she would cut a consistent light...

and we once again have a ONE TIME poster!!
how many races have you won?
whats your RT.?
when was the last time that you drove a nitro funny car?
when was the last time that you where on national tv in the final round?
oh....please tell us!!!
if you think it is so fk'n easy....please put ur money where your mouth is!
STFU!

to answer your questions.....
i have won 5 races...not on an asphalt track but on water
i consistenly cut better lights that .143...
i have tested many of top alcohol funny cars...ok you got me, a nitro funny car i have not.
so cutting a light on national tv in the final round makes you suck at lights...give me a break...she is a professional...that means a pro....fess...ional...should cut a pro..fess...ional light like most of the 50 pro..fess..ional drivers do...

and we once again have a ONE TIME poster!!
how many races have you won?
whats your RT.?
when was the last time that you drove a nitro funny car?
when was the last time that you where on national tv in the final round?
oh....please tell us!!!
if you think it is so fk'n easy....please put ur money where your mouth is!
STFU!

lets see here...
a .138 in the 1st round
a decent .98 in the 2nd
a .113 in the semi
and a .142 in the finals...

give me a break dude...that would make her the worst leaver in the association for funny cars...she is not a rookie anymore...nor is she new to racing....cmon bro.....you have to be able to be better than that.

i have tested many of top alcohol funny cars...ok you got me, a nitro funny car i have not.
so cutting a light on national tv in the final round makes you suck at lights...give me a break...she is a professional...that means a pro....fess...ional...should cut a pro..fess...ional light like most of the 50 pro..fess..ional drivers do...

Look up.

Look down.

Look up.

$h!t....

(synopsis of A's starting line activities...) :D

Seemed good enough for to reach the finals?
Well, I guess you can't call her ugly or stupid so go after today's lights?

what and where have you raced on water, circle boats??

Last edited:
He's right, she needs to get better on the lights if she wants to go rounds and win races. You can cut horrible lights all day and still make it to a final...just depends what the person in the other lane is doing. She has come a long way since her first start and I don't doubt that she'll come around on the tree either, just needs a little bit more practice!:)

I cannot believe that AF cannot cut a light if her life depended on it...a .143 and you expect to win? she ran a 97 with a one and lost to a 93 with a three.
it would have become a closer race considering that del cut a .33 light. i mean atleast cheat the car forward in the lights to make the light look better. i remember hilary will did the same thing in pomona this year. look at cruz in the first round and look at tony in the first round. great lights all around and the daughter of the greatest funny car driver around cannot cut a light....damn she would have atleast 2 wallys by now if she would cut a consistent light...

Well we have another one who doesn't like females in auto racing.:eek:

Well we have another one who doesn't like females in auto racing.:eek:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Post of the day!!!

Get off of her case!:mad:
She admitted that she needs work on the tree!!! I don't think you (Dan Steele), Doug Kalitta, or Larry Dixon got to be as good as you/they are overnight!!!

I saw other 1+ lights today but why aren't you jumping on them!!!
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

i have tested many of top alcohol funny cars...
APBA? IHBA? What organization? I follow the boats fairly closely and would be interested. I've Googled them all to no avail?
I don't doubt you've done it all-it would just be helpful to know what organizations/classes/etc.
Who's Funnys have you been piloting? Being from Havasu, I don't doubt we have many mutual friends in boating or drag racing. Can you help us out a little here? Inquiring minds want to know.

either sounds like another force hater, or keyboard crewchief know it all :mad: im sure you can out drive her too right :rolleyes:

Borrowed this from Randy

smarttoday.jpg

It appears that when cornered, Mr. Steele has left the building. Maybe the beer made him brave.

Ashley has learned, in a relatively short amount of time, how to handle that car quite well. The RT is as much her crew's fault as her's. It is the final piece of the puzzle that they will figure out. John lost, what, 11 finals before his first win? The topic of this thread is stupid, and you can't fix that.

I find Ashley to be a young, articulate racer, who is hungry to win. Her interviews are typically a breath of fresh air that the sport needs. And my opinions of her have nothing to do with the way she looks.

Last edited:
I don't race....never have....don't own a race car.....never even been to a race....don't know anyone who does race....I do however know some guys in racing (crew)....I saw a guy named Duane Shields @ Houston in a (don't quote me here) TAD? it was a nitro car, anywho he had 2 lights .030 and under and .107 in the finals and lost....maybe this AF person and Duane Shields had some mech problems or heres an idea...maybe just maybe AF and Duane Shields did not want to red light their chances away!?

One day I would like to race to be able to join in on some of these topics to help out in the discussion...

FYI...it HAS TO BE easier to cut a light with your mouse vs. driving a race car....

Pass the tylenol....

KB

I don't race....never have....don't own a race car.....never even been to a race....don't know anyone who does race...

KB
Did you at least stay at a Holiday Inn last night????
Myself-I'm short, quite handsome and extremely intelligent. OK, that's enough lying for one thread.
LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back