Losing a Funny car Body (1 Viewer)

gordo

Nitro Member
I am new to this forum.
How was it that Tony Pedregon lost a 100/200 pound body during the run and yet still WON the round last week? Wouldn't he have been light when crossing the Scale minus the Body?? A few weeks ago Ashley Force was Dusqualified because she was around 25 pounds light.
Also, Now I just watched Tony again accusing John of Cheating in Virginia.
Tony needs a lesson in reality it seems.
I , for one, am tired of his whining!!

Gordon

I am new to this forum.
How was it that Tony Pedregon lost a 100/200 pound body during the run and yet still WON the round last week? Wouldn't he have been light when crossing the Scale minus the Body?? A few weeks ago Ashley Force was Dusqualified because she was around 25 pounds light.

Gordon

Now I see Ed " I was once an ACE" dissing Force Racing..... What Whiners !!!
OMG!!

The NHRA was not putting cars on the scale in order to save time between rounds becasue of the rain delays. It was the same for everybody.

Even so, in the past if there has been an situation like Tony had, they are usually given the benifit of the doubt.

didn't we go through this in a previous thread!

If we did, I didn't read it.
I guess then, If I drop a couple hundred pounds while going down the track. I will be OK crossing the scales too? Or is this just a Tony Pedregon exception?
It would be very easy to rig up something to have weight bars just drop off while under power :) if that is what Graham Light accepts as acceptable!

Now I see Ed " I was once an ACE" dissing Force Racing..... What Whiners !!!
OMG!!
I would have thought Mr. Mcullough would have had more class than to lower himself and make a comment on something he had no involvement with. Perhaps ESPN pushed him into it. Maybe it was team orders, on his side. :p

I would have thought Mr. Mcullough would have had more class than to lower himself and make a comment on something he had no involvement with. Perhaps ESPN pushed him into it. Maybe it was team orders, on his side. :p

I can honestly say I've never had a single reason to dislike Ace before this but he showed the class of a Pedregon today. What a shame.

I can honestly say I've never had a single reason to dislike Ace before this but he showed the class of a Pedregon today. What a shame.

Why, because he isn't afraid to call it like he sees it? The Ace and the Pedregon's called out what everyone else knew was going to happen, Hight would win. I was so happy Wilkerson took out Hight because I knew what would have happened in the semi's if Hight faced Neff and this is coming from someone who is rooting for Hight to win the title. I want Hight to win it without the help of diving.

I am new to this forum.

Gordon
Because it blowed up (from stcok car land). I believe this has always been the case,after a exposion of this extreme, they let it go at the scales. The only reason ANYBODY is even talking about this is becuase its a Pedregon and the deal at Indy.....Side note......I will not answer anything else about this cause well it isnt worth it. How many bodies have gone to bits or been burnt and nobedy has EVER said anything about it then. bye

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back