Cutting A Light....warning Results Enclosed (1 Viewer)

getting into the show is very tough these days...but rt doesnt all the way come into play until the eliminator....where in my opinion af lacks focus on the tree...it is my opinion if you stick any licensed funny car driver in that ride 9/10 times they will qualify.....but it definately takes a great driver to go rounds.the performance is there. the lights are not though and bad reaction times are like a stake into the heart of team..like one poster said, it would have been interesting to see the old man go against his daughter...i think no one has an issue on who would of won that one?????

Eight rounds every weekend. 4 to make the show and 4 to BE THE SHOW.;)

getting into the show is very tough these days...but rt doesnt all the way come into play until the eliminator....where in my opinion af lacks focus on the tree...it is my opinion if you stick any licensed funny car driver in that ride 9/10 times they will qualify.....but it definately takes a great driver to go rounds.the performance is there. the lights are not though and bad reaction times are like a stake into the heart of team..like one poster said, it would have been interesting to see the old man go against his daughter...i think no one has an issue on who would of won that one?????

right now they are 1 and 1

Don't realy have a dog in this fight, and I don't really care, stopped reading 3 pages in so if this was mentioned already sorry.

Sometimes slow reaction is a result of the car setup. I think JFR is more concerned with there drivers cutting consistent lights, then they can make the car react with the driver to cut competitve lights

Just my 2 cents

Threads like this crack me up.. It's like who better Superman or Spiderman..

Relax people She is going to have a ride for as long as she wants or until daddy says "no more". Judging by the fact that the other girls are getting ready for their turn at the plate I think we will see more Force Girls than some of you can handle.

DAn Steele - I was not calling you a child molester. Relax.

SPIDERMAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Lawler
And name callers ("unarmed morons") through the use of that tactic, are most deserving of the moniker used to describe others.

Congratulations!!

REX

Nicely done! :D

yea.........a nice step up from rubber and glue :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Lawler
And name callers ("unarmed morons") through the use of that tactic, are most deserving of the moniker used to describe others.

Congratulations!!

REX

yea.........a nice step up from rubber and glue :D

That's the kind of stuff I'm usually saying! :D Insulters tell you nothing about the person they're insulting while telling you a LOT about themselves!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back