Friday Audiocast (2 Viewers)

Sitting on the train, Going down the tracks Listening to some great racing. It Doesn't get any better than this. Btw, if anybody is in the market for a wireless internet card, get the one from verizon. This card is as fast as my cable modem at home. Technology is great.

I'm finally on, I wish people at work would realize that I'm much happier (read easier to work with) when they leave me alone and let me listen to racing :)

I'm so amped up I think I'll head to the local track tonight and race the kia

Guess I need to buck up and join up so I can listen to the Friday audio cast.
Hmm. I wonder if that might be a conflict of interest, though. On the other hand, I could say it's for work, then expense it...or write it off on my taxes. Hmm.

*goes to nhra.com ...*

I'm not on yet. Lab computers at school don't have speakers and I left my ear buds at home. Hate missing sportsman runs, when I left COMP was running.

I am so ready for school to be OVER!!! At least for a few weeks.

Ooops....missed it. I was in the office next door cross-training someone to TAKE MY OLD JOB so I can start my new one! :rolleyes:

Was Alan picking on me again? ;)

LMAO @ Kelly getting called out on the audiocast.

The Mater has eyes and ears everywhere. I've discovered that this week.

Alan wouldn't know how to act if he couldn't call me out for slackin' at the office. ;)

OK.....I'm going to the other room again.

Anyone else having trouble getting the audiocast? Once more, I cleared the cookies and try to log back in, but get "aError 504 'nhra.com' Gateway Timeout" message. I'm on AOL. So I close out AOL and go to IE and get in OK, but when I'm in and hear the welcome story and click on the 28th NOTHING.:confused: This is really getting old. I can't test it until there's a race going on and then when I do test it fails again. Any idea's?

Jean, I've had it fine all day.....just keep having to leave the room.

Jenn, do you want me to smack him??!! :D

Alan wouldn't know how to act if he couldn't call me out for slackin' at the office. ;)

OK.....I'm going to the other room again.

Hahaha. That's awesome. OK, when I get home from work today, I definitely have to join up, just to hear that.

I'll probably have to get one of them aircards, though, to listen at work...this clunker of a aging Mac on my desk can't hardly handle the Internet, much less streaming media. But, I digress.

Oh, so anything good going on with the racing? Heh.

Jean, I've had it fine all day.....just keep having to leave the room.

Jenn, do you want me to smack him??!! :D

Go for it. As an NHRA competitor, I'd get in more trouble that you would. :D

There is that "conduct detrimental to our sport" rule in the rulebook

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back