Friday Audiocast (1 Viewer)

Anyone else having trouble getting the audiocast? Once more, I cleared the cookies and try to log back in, but get "aError 504 'nhra.com' Gateway Timeout" message. I'm on AOL. So I close out AOL and go to IE and get in OK, but when I'm in and hear the welcome story and click on the 28th NOTHING.:confused: This is really getting old. I can't test it until there's a race going on and then when I do test it fails again. Any idea's?

Try enabeling pop-ups.

(68cuda)

Thanks Kelly. It's the same thing. Gets me to the welcome music and intro, but nothing when I select the 28th.:confused:

Jenn,

You should have walked into the tower and SMACKED ME yourself. I would have gotten it right after that, and anyone who might be in the tower when the "incident" occured, would have been laughing to hard to be a witness later.

Kelly,

You are NOT helping, now get back to work

Alan

Jenn,

You should have walked into the tower and SMACKED ME yourself. I would have gotten it right after that, and anyone who might be in the tower when the "incident" occured, would have been laughing to hard to be a witness later.

Kelly,

You are NOT helping, now get back to work

Alan

I don't know if you noticed Alan, but I was a little busy out there! I'd see you zoom by on the golf cart while I was in the lanes but didn't have anything that wasn't expensive to throw at you. :D

and if Kelly is offering to help, who am I to turn her down?

You're right, poor, poor, me. The up side is that next week, I'll have a few days to kill here. Maybe a day at Sasuilido (sp) a day at Fishermans warf, A day on the wine train, or a day just lounging around by the pool, and where will you be Kelly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alan

You're right, poor, poor, me. The up side is that next week, I'll have a few days to kill here. Maybe a day at Sasuilido (sp) a day at Fishermans warf, A day on the wine train, or a day just lounging around by the pool, and where will you be Kelly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alan

Hi Alan. Kelly can't post right now. She said something about getting some ammo.:D be careful, Momma's packin heat.;)

Alan gave Kelly more airtime, then he gave Baca saturday... I think Alan likes you K...:p ;) :D
WHAT THE !!:eek:

"Proposition" to Reinhart from Capps......."wait 'till Shelley hears"......"wait 'till Kelly hears" !!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back