Erica Enders Back in Pro Stock (1 Viewer)

NHRAMike

Nitro Member
Just been listening to the audiocast, and Jim Cunningham had to go back home, so he turned the keys over to Erica. Ran a 6.83 on her first run.

go get em erica! now in her short pro stock career she has driven a GM,MOPAR and FORD prostockers. thats a nice tidbit for her resume!

I saw Erica standing in Jim's pits with her fire suit pants on and I was wondering what was going on. Good luck Erica, I know it is a long shot, but I hope you can pull a rabbit out of the hat and make the show.

Erica got a nice cheer from the crowd coming up the return road, and she had a huge smile. Thoughts and prayers to Mike and his family.

Nice to see EE in a PS again. Thats a good looking car, kinda wonder if they never would have shown the car (on tv) if she hadnt got the nod. It`d be great if some stepped up and helped them get in the show.

Nice to see EE in a PS again. Thats a good looking car, kinda wonder if they never would have shown the car (on tv) if she hadnt got the nod. It`d be great if some stepped up and helped them get in the show.
Good point--and while they were panning the "Erica Enders" name on the window on her time trial, Max Naylor in the other lane got no tv time at all except for the long shot as he turned off the track...Granted I'm not too objective here, but I sure hated to see Max lose the air time to Erica...oh well, that's how it goes

Good point--and while they were panning the "Erica Enders" name on the window on her time trial, Max Naylor in the other lane got no tv time at all except for the long shot as he turned off the track...Granted I'm not too objective here, but I sure hated to see Max lose the air time to Erica...oh well, that's how it goes

Great point Terry. Last year's #1 qualifier was snubbed to pan the name of someone that qualified dead LAST. There was no chance of that car qualifying and everyone knew it. We've all grown numb to the wild predictions of cars, motors, sponsors and such from the Enders 'camp'. The only thing that would have made this worse would have been a top end interview about a new bottle of polish she's peddling...:mad:

Great point Terry. Last year's #1 qualifier was snubbed to pan the name of someone that qualified dead LAST. There was no chance of that car qualifying and everyone knew it. We've all grown numb to the wild predictions of cars, motors, sponsors and such from the Enders 'camp'. The only thing that would have made this worse would have been a top end interview about a new bottle of polish she's peddling...:mad:

Geez John... that's a little harsh, don't ya think? It seems to me that the Enders / Cunningham situation got exactly the coverage it deserved; a brief explanation of Jim's family's unfortunate circumstances, a 20 second (or so) blurb from Erica, and best wishes for all involved. I'm having trouble seeing a problem with that.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back