In Chat (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
if anyone wants results I'm listening to the audiocast and I'm in chat so come on in.....

Hey Justin, I was just hittin up Karl for some results. I went to chat but not too familiar...........is there a thread or how does that work???

Mel, if you're still around, go up to Navigation and click on Chat Room. SHould take you right in there. The text entry box is at the bottom, just type in your message and hit return.

Join us!

So, I come in to check things out and everybody's gone?
Careful folks, this could be a setup? I'll hang around for a minute to see if anybody else jumps in while the phones are quiet.

Mel, if you're still around, go up to Navigation and click on Chat Room. SHould take you right in there. The text entry box is at the bottom, just type in your message and hit return.

Join us!

Thanks for the heads up......I got in earlier and got some results but it is all quiet now......

We had a great turn out for first round of qualifying yesterday, most everyone was listening to the audio cast, it wasn't a 'play by play' but those without, we answered with times.

right now it's 53 , 59% hum, cloudy and breezy by the weather bug at NHRA.com.

I'll be in chat later, about ten to ten thirty. hope ya'll can make it. But, if you don't want to know what's happening at the track, you have been warned.

d'kid
2nd banana to the Ray and Karl Show...:eek:

Guys....Internet down at my house....Gonna Miss the Mater Cast on Sunday and most likely the MATER CHAT on this Monday Night!:( System should be up in the next two weeks!

Timmah<----Very Sad!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back