Free Morgan (1 Viewer)

sammi

Nitro Member
Man, Pat Dakin qualifies for the big go and the NHRA sponsor flagship Lucas Oil AGAIN can't find its &^&( with either hand. What is up with that.

Lord Prince Force fails to qualify and starts a smokescreen about hating three rail cars.

More and more, it is becoming apparent that money is good in this sport, but having highly motivated and qualified people tuning your car is REALLY GOOD. Having access to Snake Racing's blower dyno-priceless.

Two of the more talented young drivers seem to be stuck with highly disfunctional and inadequate teams. Tim Wilkerson is on the verge of winning the whole tamale with USED PARTS and no big name crew chief. A gulf state smaller than Delaware is sponsoring two fuel cars. A fan just has to shake his head in wonderment.

Mark

Look you pompous ass....Morgan Lucas has every bit as good a crew chief and crew as any car out there, along with all the funds and parts he needs. As evidenced by Force nor Scelzi qualifying, not everybody has the conbination all the time. Look at T.J. jr, they have the best of personel and parts and can't qualify. I defy you to step in and do any better. Rather than bash people you don't even know, you'd be better served to keep your mouth shut!

Pat "Ma" Green

Mark...I agree w/ you--Look at Dakin in Mitch kings car w/ Paul Smith tuning puts him in the show w/out any damage to the engine...not even a ring landing pinched. I think alot of these so-called crew chiefs create their own drama w/in the NHRA circus.
And to Ma: your son should be tuning one of those cars by now...how long as he been doing this?
Hagan qualifies w/ a 18 year old tuning the car....

And once again you heard it hear first----JFR and Mckinney to rid of the 3 rail chassis and Plueger 2 rails back in..

I love these "FREE" posts! Mark maybe you could get a job with Lucas or JFR. This is why I love these boards - Monday morning quarter backs abound everytime a "high visability" team hits a slump or stubs their toe.

Thank GOD for the USA and free speech!

Tim Wilkerson is on the verge of winning the whole tamale with USED PARTS and no big name crew chief.
Mark

Yeah Tim is not that big of a name :rolleyes:

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not dissing Tim Wilkerson, just letting you know that Tim calls the shots too... Incase you didn't know!

And to Ma: your son should be tuning one of those cars by now...how long as he been doing this?
Hagan qualifies w/ a 18 year old tuning the car....

Maybe Ma's son is doing what he enjoys, and doesn't need anything else to bolster his ego.

And what 18 year old is supposedly tuning Hagan's car? Last I heard it was forty something John Smith doing the tuning/crewchiefing chores for Hagen the last 4 races, with his dad Paul as a consultant. And John helps his dad out with Mitch's car, whomever may be driving it.

And as far as teams not qualifying, it happens to everyone at one time or another. It could be the fault of the driver, yea, even great drivers have off days that keep the car from performing right, it could be the crew chief/tuner, or a single crew member, or it could be parts related, or any combination of the above. And sometimes the situation is created by the owner for various reasons that he/she really isn't aware of at the time.

If any of you feel you can do better than the people out there trying, instead of talking about it, get off your rumps and show the world what a real champion you are by making a car perform on the track. And don't give any of those lame excuses that you haven't been given the opportunity or you don't have the funds. Every one out there started somewhere at the bottom and proved themselves worthy of the positions they now hold through hard work and dedication. And they each deserve to be given credit for their accomplishments and understanding for their failures.

Look you pompous ass....Morgan Lucas has every bit as good a crew chief and crew as any car out there, along with all the funds and parts he needs. As evidenced by Force nor Scelzi qualifying, not everybody has the conbination all the time. Look at T.J. jr, they have the best of personel and parts and can't qualify. I defy you to step in and do any better. Rather than bash people you don't even know, you'd be better served to keep your mouth shut!

Pat "Ma" Green

He asked a reasonable question and you got your knickers in a knot because you have a personal interest in the team. You and that other female from Texas who threatens people that she'll have her brothers beat them up if they don't like their posts. There's a pompous ass here, but it's not Mark Watkins.

Nitromater at it's best.

1974_eating_popcorn.gif

And what 18 year old is supposedly tuning Hagan's car? Last I heard it was forty something John Smith doing the tuning/crewchiefing chores for Hagen the last 4 races, with his dad Paul as a consultant. And John helps his dad out with Mitch's car, whomever may be driving it.

DING!! We have a winner!!!

He asked a reasonable question and you got your knickers in a knot because you have a personal interest in the team. You and that other female from Texas who threatens people that she'll have her brothers beat them up if they don't like their posts. There's a pompous ass here, but it's not Mark Watkins.

WOW!!! Look out!! Might start a Mark Watkins fan club huh William?

Last time I checked Mark 'Watkins' was not asking a question he was merely talking ****!!! Just as you are about Suzie threatning to get her brothers to beat people up. Never have I read that anywhere.

Support the **** talking William, fight the good cause brother YEAH WOO! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Years ago a multi time world champ owned the company that I work for.

They was a remark made to me that "your boss didn't do too well this weekend"

My reply was simply...And how many world championships have YOU won?

I wear fireproof shoes because you never know when you'll have to walk back across that bridge you just burned.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back