Free Morgan (1 Viewer)

Morgan Lucas needs to go run for alan johnson.

The Lucas' had all the opportunities in the world to throw their "stadium" money at Alan.....the Lucas' run their own deal really.....
AND...luv ta see 'MA out here!!!!!.....More 'MA please!!!!!:)

Hagans 18 year old brother builds the short blocks and makes the bellhousing calls.....

Nitromater at it's best.

1974_eating_popcorn.gif

No Shizit!!:D:D:D

I luv it...Lucas/Force cannot make the show w/ millions of dollars as racers like Densham/Hagan are making the field on 10-20k a race...

Matts brother is tuning the car...Mike/John are not anywhere near that tune-up.

Years ago a multi time world champ owned the company that I work for.

They was a remark made to me that "your boss didn't do too well this weekend"

My reply was simply...And how many world championships have YOU won?

I wear fireproof shoes because you never know when you'll have to walk back across that bridge you just burned.

Well now Steve, there's a substantial difference of "Your boss didn't do too well this weekend" and "Your boss is on a dysfunctional team".

And that's a company that you worked for that sponsored a team. Try running the team and see how many people talk through their butts.

Matt Hagan ran Pro Mod for two or three years prior to going to Funny Car on the IHRA side this season.

There isn't a single drag racing vehicle in existence-let alone anything that uses 90% nitro, a blower, and a clutch-that doesn't throw its owner/tuner/driver a major curve at some point in time. If you really want to beat your head against the wall as a tuner, try bringing one of those damned throttle stop .90 cars back to the number after losing the "ratio." You'll wish it had blower pulleys, a mechanical pump, and a clutch management system...that would be easier to fix.

They all have their degrees of difficulty. When the stakes are higher and the fields are smaller it is much easier to notice the DNQ's and early round losses. Indy is a glaring example. How many races did NHRA have where there were less than 16 Top Fuel cars? Qualifying wasn't an issue. Now you tow into ORP and you have a bunch of new faces that came not just to qualify but to win. Makes the game a bit harder. Stumble there and you're done. Simple as that.

He asked a reasonable question and you got your knickers in a knot because you have a personal interest in the team. You and that other female from Texas who threatens people that she'll have her brothers beat them up if they don't like their posts. There's a pompous ass here, but it's not Mark Watkins.

Pat, the Left Wingers are out tonight, don't let these clowns ruff you up, this is how they get their fix, probably don't even know what Nitro even smells like.:D

Matts brother is tuning the car...Mike/John are not anywhere near that tune-up.

Terry,

Let's quote Matt here...

“(The championship) is very obtainable right now,” Hagan said. “I set my goals this year to win three races, and this is my third win. Now the goal is to win a championship and I think, with this race car and the Smiths tuning it, it’s possible.”

Now I don't know about you, but I don't think Matt's the one talking **** here...

great surfing too... passed through about 35 years ago... what are the 'stats of limitation'?

d'kid

Yep, we got that and some nice beaches. Only I don't surf ot visit the beach haha. If you met me you'd swear I was from the East Coast :p;)

Not sure on the stats K man

I would guess that the line from the original post is what upset "Ma".

Two of the more talented young drivers seem to be stuck with highly disfunctional and inadequate teams

I have not worked with all of the crew members on that team, but I have worked with two of them, and RG and Walsh certainly don't fit into that description.

Thank you, Steve and Virgil. It's obvious that Mark and others have no clue how hard the crew guys work to make these teams function. It's one thing to beat on the drivers and crew chiefs (for no good reason, in most cases), but quite another to fault the crew. They are at the track long before any of you and there long after you're gone. So until you've walked a mile in their shoes, kindly shut your piehole.

And no, my son needs no further ego boosts. He was quite embarrassed enough by the TV attention. He's never aspired to be a tuner.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back