Force Will Have Four Cars In Vegas! (1 Viewer)

Neff to make debut in Vegas

according to nhra.com force to field four cars at Vegas, with Neff making his debut, along with Phil, Ashley, and Robert.

This is great news! Glad to see Team Force back! I just hope PJ catches my note on pick the winners..lol

WOW!......I've never met Phil, but from reading the article, he sounds like a very humble person. That will take you farther than some people will ever know. Hope he finds a full time ride soon!

Great news to have Phil out there, as well as Neff's debut. It would be really cool to see burkhart in a JFR Top Fueler next year.....................:D

4 cars for jfr- hell yeah! i also want to see phil do well, but im pulling for robert to win vegas and win it all! and go zippy!!!!!!!! i hope zippy phil and ashley play the spoilers and blockers and take out the evil empire :D

Talked to Phil and Scoop at Richmond... In front of Mike Ashley's pit... thought he looked happy and it explains something he said while we were talking about his time with Bob in the booth...

Thanks for the autograph Phil, same to you Scoop...

d'kid

congrats phil & mike - good luck with your first outings for JFR.
BIG tip of the hat to dave densmore (i think he gets at least
some credit here) for creating this storyline that began with
the announcement of mike neff joining the team - ever since then
there's been rumor/talk whether or not mike will compete this year.
then in the aftermath of the dallas accident, aside from great video
clips of john recovering, we've had phil & mike testing followed by
'i don't know who's racing in vegas' comments from team.
long story short - JFR knows how to keep themselves in the limelight.

go robert hight!

congrats phil & mike - good luck with your first outings for JFR.
BIG tip of the hat to dave densmore (i think he gets at least
some credit here) for creating this storyline that began with
the announcement of mike neff joining the team - ever since then
there's been rumor/talk whether or not mike will compete this year.
then in the aftermath of the dallas accident, aside from great video
clips of john recovering, we've had phil & mike testing followed by
'i don't know who's racing in vegas' comments from team.
long story short - JFR knows how to keep themselves in the limelight.

go robert hight!

Zippy just ran 4.8 out of the box:eek::D

Great news to have Phil out there, as well as Neff's debut. It would be really cool to see burkhart in a JFR Top Fueler next year.....................:D

I was thinking the same thing Lance! I would love to see him in a Force top fueler...he did say his younger daughters were going into top fuel with the development of the Ford nitro motor and it would be great for Phil and team Force to go ahead now with it!!!:cool:

Being a rather obvious Force Fan, wouldn't it be awesome if his four cars qualified and ran in such a way that their respective first and second round wins ended them up as the last four cars standing?

Go Robert!!!

Being a rather obvious Force Fan, wouldn't it be awesome if his four cars qualified and ran in such a way that their respective first and second round wins ended them up as the last four cars standing?

Go Robert!!!

I would LOVE to see that Bobby. It would just be a cool "event" after the way this season has gone for that team!!!

Go Robert!!!

You're reading my mind Bobby... Happy for Mike and Princess right now... sounds like Austin went a little 'MEAN'... waiting to see what The Plueger and Gyger runs... I mean the Robert, Hopsing, and Prock Rocket car runs...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back