Hight confirmed; Ashley Force, Neff, Burkart wait for go ahead to race Vegas (1 Viewer)

Hope to see all of them out there. It's a tough call though. Do you put someone in the car even though you have data suggesting how you can make it safer? Would you feel good with your daughter going 300mph knowing that she's not as safe as she can possibly be? Tough decisions...

I hope they don't put Zippy out there yet. IMO, I don't think he has enough passes to be in side-by-side competition.

Not my call, but would like to see him with more laps before he does this.

:):)
Thanks for posting this Frank!
Hoping that John is satisfied with the newest changes and lets at least Phil run this weekend & next!!!

:cool:

Yeah, today's the day for the answer to this question?
I'd like to see all of them have a chance to run but if heat treated tubing is the concern it's been made out to be, maybe it's worth it to have them take a break until "brand X" can produce some normalized tubing chassis? I'd sure rather have them sit out than risk them coming apart like John's car did. That was just inexcusable in my opinion?

I talked to Coil last night and he didn't spill anything. They are all here, and ready to run. The team is having a meeting this AM (as a mater of fact it's going on right now) and will make the determination as to who will run. You will know soon.

Alan

I talked to Coil last night and he didn't spill anything. They are all here, and ready to run. The team is having a meeting this AM (as a mater of fact it's going on right now) and will make the determination as to who will run. You will know soon.

Alan

As a mater of fact? Hidden message/rumor time. :D

Mike just ran a 4.78

un freakin' believable

Way to go Mr. Medlen

and get excited Mike....

Wow! Zippy on a great pass.

Guess he picked the driving part up pretty quick.

I knew it all the time.........(see previous post)

And Don Schumacher thought Mike was just going to end up as another crew chief! :cool:

I guess John is a pretty good judge of talent isn't he?
Good Job Mike N. and John M.! :D

If Mike just wasn't so darn loud and crazy with his interviews.

But, it is hard to get a word in with Alan there!

Not a bad showing for Team Force, all four cars in the show. I am not a huge fan of Team Force, but I would not mind seeing them win this weekend after the year they have had.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back