Paul Smith & Phil Burkart to team again! :) (1 Viewer)

Ray....if I posted an average of 15 times per thread like you do, I too, could have some mater cred!
Jeff, I joke... :D If you look back at all of my posts, 22.3% are of substance, quality and very insightful... :p Karl and I do the Fri.-Sun. Audiocast of every run... :eek:
Could you please ask the PSB's to do longer burnouts?? It makes it rather difficult to get all of their names and times correct...
As far as Mater credit... You got instant credit, your card should have been in the mail... I've always been on your side... 15 posts?? Really??
EDIT- Thanks for the extra post Jeff... :D

Last edited:
Hey Jeff, it just kills me but Lisa & I have to give up 2nd rd qualifying on Friday in Seattle so we can go see our favorite 3-piece from YYZ!!! Don't you have any pull with them or NHRA to move one of the two?!?!?!:D :D

BYW; I'm the old, bald, big guy from G'ville with THE tattoo!

:)

Glad to see another RUSH fan on here..I'm playing hookey from work tuesday so I can preorder tix to see them here in September

You guys must be big Rush fans. If it was Rush circa early `80s, then maybe, just maybe, I`d think about skipping that Friday night qualifying session. Now, it`s a no brainer...I`ll be watching fuel cars under the lights that weekend! You guys have a good time though. Where are they playing, Key Arena?

You guys must be big Rush fans. If it was Rush circa early `80s, then maybe, just maybe, I`d think about skipping that Friday night qualifying session. Now, it`s a no brainer...I`ll be watching fuel cars under the lights that weekend! You guys have a good time though. Where are they playing, Key Arena?

Naw, they're just about 11 miles from the track (probably 1 hour driving) at the White River Ampitheatre in Auburn. I've only been a Rush fan since 1980 and I love 'em as much now as I did then. This will be the 9th show I've seen. Lisa will be getting a double dose; here & Tampa in June.

It really was a tough choice but we'll be at the track till about 6 on Friday then all of the rest of the weekend.

Glad to see another RUSH fan on here..I'm playing hookey from work tuesday so I can preorder tix to see them here in September

HEHEHE:D
Fortunately the pre-sale for both Tampa & Seattle were on the same day & Lisa was kind enough to get all of our tix while at work (laptop, semi-truck & Wayne don't mix). She even got us great seats too!!!:cool: :cool:

Naw, they're just about 11 miles from the track (probably 1 hour driving) at the White River Ampitheatre in Auburn. I've only been a Rush fan since 1980 and I love 'em as much now as I did then. This will be the 9th show I've seen. Lisa will be getting a double dose; here & Tampa in June.

It really was a tough choice but we'll be at the track till about 6 on Friday then all of the rest of the weekend.
Wow, that`s pretty close, thought they`d be playing Key or the Tacoma Dome. Them playing that close to the track and our hotel (Auburn Val-U-Inn) makes it a little more tempting, but I still think we`ll stay at the track for the night qualifying. Hope to see you guys that weekend Wayne.

Ray....if I posted an average of 15 times per thread like you do, I too, could have some mater cred!
Jeff, it says that I post 6.66 times per day... :eek: I DONT TINK SO!! :D Somedays I post 100 times, and other days I sleep... :p But thanks again for the boost... :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back