Paul Smith & Phil Burkart to team again! :) (1 Viewer)

Wayne

Nitro Member
I just made my love very happy!!!

SMITH, BURKART TO COMPETE AT LAS VEGAS
Written by CompetitionPlus
Thursday, 05 April 2007

This just in, veteran car owner and crew chief Paul Smith is currently en route to Las Vegas from his Florida home. Smith and Funny Car driver Phil Burkart, who drove Smith's car to a runner-up finish at the recent NHRA Gatornationals plan to compete at next weekend's Summitracing.com NHRA Nationals. Stay posted for future plans...

:) :)

It's just to bad that Jon Capps was supposed to drive it in Vegas... But whatever... :rolleyes:

Easy... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :eek:
Plus I think that Jon is running the IHRA...
But I was looking forward to seeing him and bro first round... :D

WOW

It is already off of CompetitionPlus!?!?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

If I got Lisa's hopes up then it falls thru, I'm in deep do-do!!!:(

Wayne and others...
When shopping for furniture...
Always buy a comfy couch... :D
If you know what I'm talkin bout... :D :eek:
RUTRO!! :)

Always buy a recliner for your 'office'... ain't no way I'm gonna sleep on the couch in the "Boss's" living room... I don't even go in there if she's home... and way to many 'breakable' things in there for me to even think about relaxing....

whipped? me?

well......
Yeah

Jon Capps in Smith's car in Vegas
I'm sorry Jeff, but the minimum Mater posts is up to 250 to be considered credible... So unless you can post a link to this rumor or hearsay... We have no alternative but to not believe a word that you have written on this topic... :D
I would also like to make a plea to you, please check my pick the winners post in F/C, and if you happen to be up against my pick in round one... Could you please find it in your heart to smoke the hoops so my total score could go up... :eek: I really blow at this game, your help and cooperation concerning this matter will be greatly appreciated... :D Seriously... PM me if you think you are going to go rounds and I will pick you bro, I need help... :) Thanks for your time...

Ray Ray Ray.....have you no shame:confused:

and, if you get any info on the going rounds thing......PM's accepted:rolleyes:

Ray Ray Ray.....have you no shame:

and, if you get any info on the going rounds thing......PM's accepted.
What can I say Mel... Desperate men do desperate things you know... :D
10-4 on the PM deal...
Have I mentioned that I cannot be trusted?? :eek: :p :D

From what I hear.........That goes without saying!!!!
You know Mel, when you and Martin get in your little sewing circle... :D My credibility is always THE topic of conversation, isn't it?? ;) :p I got back up proof on here that will say otherwise... PJ :D

I'm sorry Jeff, but the minimum Mater posts is up to 250 to be considered credible... So unless you can post a link to this rumor or hearsay... We have no alternative but to not believe a word that you have written on this topic... :D
I would also like to make a plea to you, please check my pick the winners post in F/C, and if you happen to be up against my pick in round one... Could you please find it in your heart to smoke the hoops so my total score could go up... :eek: I really blow at this game, your help and cooperation concerning this matter will be greatly appreciated... :D Seriously... PM me if you think you are going to go rounds and I will pick you bro, I need help... :) Thanks for your time...

Ghio....You inhaling nitro fumes again...? lol

I'm somewhat confused - according to Ron Capps' blog, his brother will be in the Paul Smith car at Vegas.

I'm somewhat confused - according to Ron Capps' blog, his brother will be in the Paul Smith car at Vegas.

Sorry for your confusion Larry. I saw the article on CompetitionPlus yesterday. Within 1 hour it was gone. It WAS NOT in the rumor mill; it was under breaking news. I bet someone just had a brain-cramp when typing the story & put Phil in instead of Jon!

Ghio....You inhaling nitro fumes again...? lol
Lacquer Thinner JR... :D
Larry, Wayne is not crazy... :eek:
I saw the same thing that he did... :)
Not sure what happened between submit and delete... :D
I hope Jon is in the car though... But whatever...

Mel, Jeff said to go all in to win...
Did I say that outloud?? oooopppppssss

Hey Jeff, it just kills me but Lisa & I have to give up 2nd rd qualifying on Friday in Seattle so we can go see our favorite 3-piece from YYZ!!! Don't you have any pull with them or NHRA to move one of the two?!?!?!:D :D

BYW; I'm the old, bald, big guy from G'ville with THE tattoo!

:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back