WildThang Stepping Away (1 Viewer)

Timmah!

Expect Don to fill the seat in the Oakley/Mopar Dodge with probably Jerry Toliver and only run with 3 FC's next year. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Geico go to DSR for his Bikes. I could see UPS there, but how does that effect the MTS deal?

I will be very pissed if Dark Star steals Geico away from Karen! :mad:

There have been discussions with a former Oakley driver about returning to the seat. He has had some back problems in a dragster ,but may try the F/C again.
Nothing agreed on as of two weeks ago.

PS. Pit rumor on Sat.at Dallas is that a new tuner was hired for the Monster car.

For anyone who watched the ESPN2 show, Gary's stepping aside was nothing more than an afterthought. He DESERVED better. I rarely criticize ESPN2, but last night's show wasn't one of their better ones.

I agree Bobby... and the way it was covered this morning as "WELL WE'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE" was kind of a slap in the face.

Either way, no matter who fills that Mopar/Oakley FC ride, will not be able to fill his Shoes!

Timmah!

Expect Don to fill the seat in the Oakley/Mopar Dodge with probably Jerry Toliver and only run with 3 FC's next year. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Geico go to DSR for his Bikes. I could see UPS there, but how does that effect the MTS deal?

UPS WILL NOT BE ON THE SIDE OF ANY DSR CARS....As long as Roger and Karen are onboard with MTS, (remember they are Major Associate Level at DSR.) It would be a conflict. I actually think UPS is done with NHRA, if they are not with Bobby V. I know they have the deal with NHRA as the Official Shipper, but who ever they go with it should be a major associate level.

As far as the Three cars, I'd actually like to see that. The staffing won't be there to run (4) + (2) Fuel cars.

For anyone who watched the ESPN2 show, Gary's stepping aside was nothing more than an afterthought. He DESERVED better. I rarely criticize ESPN2, but last night's show wasn't one of their better ones.

I agree but with it only being a qualiying show I'm hoping thats why. Ideally the share more tonigh, that is if they can fit anything it while cramming c down crap down our throat

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back