Scelzi to step away..... (1 Viewer)

Ah, Gary....we'll sure miss you at the races! I completely understand your decision. Especially since most of our conversations at the track involve what your kiddos are doing sports wise. And you never missed an opportunity to ask Dean about how his sports endeavors are going. I look forward to a pic in Ennis....the last one (for now) in your Oakley garb.

This is from the Baytown race. :)
Baytown2007016b.jpg
WOW!! I wanna be a funny car driver just so I can hug pretty blondes!!! Think Don would give me a chance??

Gary will surely be missed but I'm a little confused about the dancing job on Sunday and release on Tuesday if the decision was made a month ago.
Why even bring it up.
Oh I know the cat was coming out of the bag too soon.
Good luck to Gary as the family should come first since he already met that championship goal.

UMMMM :confused: If that's what you are then I guess that's what I like!!! ;) :D
hahah....actually, since the memory kicked in that pic was Friday not Sunday. No rain that day! I just happen to have tire rubber on my face. Gotta like that! I hate it when people actually try to tell me I have something on my face at the track. Leave it! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back