Force and T Ped going at it in the shutdown? (2 Viewers)

I hate it when any motorsport is conducted on a “less than strictly competitive” basis. But sometimes “business” requires otherwise… So I deal with it. --M--

He had that opportunity not very long ago and gave Cruz a whoopin, so...................

Sean D

In fact Tony had more to do with Cruz not making countdown when he raced Cruz all out and beat him. Force reacted like he did because he knew it was true. Mike Dunn said that before the green light. He said when JF picked the right lane "the fix was in". Dunn is still on claiming Force threw the race!

John should be tossed out on his ass! Shoving track officials? Swinging at people? I don't care who you are, that sh1t should get you tossed. When I helped out some friends doing motorcycle roadracing even swearing at an official would get you tossed for the weekend. Behaving like John would have gotten you a minimum of a year suspension.

They had the whole year to position themselves for the countdown... and I've seen alot of teams help each other over the years.

I hate it when any motorsport is conducted on a “less than strictly competitive” basis. But sometimes “business” requires otherwise… So I deal with it. --M--

If its a business and not a sport. why are we watching it? Is this fake wrestling? And you wonder why the sport is suffering?

I just viewed the incident at home. Very unfortunate to see this exchange, anytime someone comes at another party with threats in a physical way or manor could be deemed by an average home viewer or fan as unreasonable, and bad for the sport.

I never like to see or hear about things like this.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
JF basically said so what. "My sponsors pay me to get in the Countdown and I did just that!" 2.09 reaction time? please. :mad:

John should be tossed out on his ass! Shoving track officials? Swinging at people? I don't care who you are, that sh1t should get you tossed. When I helped out some friends doing motorcycle roadracing even swearing at an official would get you tossed for the weekend. Behaving like John would have gotten you a minimum of a year suspension.

Sorry, Brent, but I won't agree with that. Let them talk, yell, scream and shove all they want. This isn't kindergarten. I don't want this sport to become the WWF but, likewise, doesn't think it should be a cotillion either. Life goes on. The bigger question is does the NHRA go on? If so, for how long under these conditions?

Sorry, Brent, but I won't agree with that. Let them talk, yell, scream and shove all they want. This isn't kindergarten. I don't want this sport to become the WWF but, likewise, doesn't think it should be a cotillion either. Life goes on. The bigger question is does the NHRA go on? If so, for how long under these conditions?

You're right, this isn't kindergarten. This is supposed to be a professional sport so act like a professional. John acted like an idiot and he should be punished.

You're right, this isn't kindergarten. This is supposed to be a professional sport so act like a professional. John acted like an idiot and he should be punished.

I'm sure he will be. Tuesday or Wednesday they'll be an announcement of a monetary fine for John's actions. The main issue threatening this professional sport will go largely ignored. We both know this. Sad but true.

I hate both Pedregons. Always have, always will. Who's to say the car didn't go out of the groove? Oh by the way, Cruz was still in the top 10 last week, I bet tony would have laid down today. I'm willing to bet any money that he would have. I hope both of their sponsors let them go, and that they don't come back next year. That's two people I wouldn't miss.

Mike Dunn agrees. John should be disciplined for shoving an official. Does anyone think for one moment that a sportsman racer or a professional fill in would get away with that? Come on..

I hate both Pedregons. Always have, always will. Who's to say the car didn't go out of the groove? Oh by the way, Cruz was still in the top 10 last week, I bet tony would have laid down today. I'm willing to bet any money that he would have. I hope both of their sponsors let them go, and that they don't come back next year. That's two people I wouldn't miss.

I used to be of that opinion, Cody..........................until today.

Sean D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back