Force and T Ped going at it in the shutdown? (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
CompPlus is posting on Facebook updates that Force and T Ped got into at least a shouting match in the shutdown area. Anybody hear what took place?

Now we know why! OMG Tony- how in the world can he stand there and cry about John throwing the race? And further- how is NHRA going to police that anyway? Let Olson look at the computer and disqualify from looking at the data? If the tables were turned and it was Cruz that needed the round? Would Tony throw the run?

so tony rips john force a new one live on television and right away they cut away to jo hn and he in essence says its about the fans and i quote
"lets see if tony can beat my little girl".....ha ha ha haha

Well, it beats the overall Boy Scout mentality that's been in the pro ranks for years (Bazemore excluded).:D

Didn't take long for Tont and Cruz to start *****ing did it. I'll be glad when both of their sponsors are gone and we don't have to listen to that BS. :):mad:Which may be sooner than everyone thinks.:)

Last edited:
Take that t-ped!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ashley kicked his A$$

Last edited:
Didn't take longfor Tont and Cruz to start *****ing did it. I'll be glad when both of their sponsors are gone and we don't have to listen to that BS. :):mad:Which may be sooner than everyone thinks.:)
Yeah, I agree.

That showed zero class.

Force is showing lots of class in his interview. He won't get down in the mud with those 2.

Tony is still 11-5 against 'that little girl'...and the JF budget.

Force must be feeling pretty guilty to be flipping out against the Pedregons.
Tony could thrown the run away against his bro at reading and did not..

Everyone in the pit area knew that was going to be the outcome w/ the Force/Hight match-up.

CompPlus is posting on Facebook updates that Force and T Ped got into at least a shouting match in the shutdown area. Anybody hear what took place?

So what happened? Direct TV satellite went down right after Worsham's loss in the first round. Came back up with the last pair so missed all of the Force team's cars. Heavy rain here so maybe that's why it took a dump. Did all this happen in the second round? I'm not there yet.

Kudos to Tony Pedregon, Warren Johnson, Whit Bazemore and anybody else that sees something they believe is wrong and says something. It's men like them that will save this sport. Not the suits in Glendora. Period.

Tony should of Punched John right in the face:mad:

No way. Tony's last name isn't Force so he would've been benched for untold number of races. Even if Force takes a swing at Tony, Glendora would've penalized Tony's chin for getting in the way of Force's hand.

Heard a long time ago:

"When someone shows you who they really are, believe them".

T Ped kept his cool, J Force lost his.

bottom line is tony pedregon had NO problem at all diving for force for 8 years, not that it did his brother in its a problem??? both pedregons are cryers and have no class at all! funniest moment was when john said to tony the cryer " my kid kicked your a$$" that was priceless! go team force! its a buisness period!

ok why is page two of this thread not loading page two? are the mods pulling posts as fast as they are posted? Not sweetness and light enough?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back