Exactly HOW MUCH MONEY DOES A PRO DRIVER MAKE? (1 Viewer)

This sat around for a couple of days, but I'm will to bet my weekly beer allowance there are far more NASCAR drivers earning closer to the 100K than the 1M.

I'll call your Beer Allowance and Raise you Alan's Weekly Budweiser Budget. (that reminds me..Wait one second...Ok...I had to grab my BUDWEISER SELECT..THE OFFICIAL BEER OF THE WORLD POKER TOUR!) If a guy like "FRONT ROW JOE" Nemachek is clearing a Million to drive, you've got to know that most of the nextel guys are EASILY in the Upper 6 figures. Why would guys like Dario Franchitti, Juan Pablo Montoya and Jaques Villinueve be crossing over to the NECKCAR Ranks??? It's all about the DOLLAR BILLZ YO!

Btw:

This post was brought to you by..."BUDWEISER THE KING OF BEERS" The official beer of Alan Reinhart and THE NHRA

Btw...what's the official drink of Bob Frey???

Tim

Dare I say...

PowerAde... 50/10

brought to you by....

Jim Beam The Offical Bourbon of Dark Horse Racing

d'kid

A bucket of fried chicken would serve as an acceptable form of payment for my services.:rolleyes:

Tony,

You guys had a great year and you're worth more than a bucket of Fried Chicken.... maybe a bucket and a dozen biscuits and sides of mashed 'tater and baked beans:D

d'kid

Well......OK!:D Since you asked nicely, and Since you Drink "BUDWEISER...THE OFFICIAL BEER OF THE NHRA" that makes your a cheap Date;)! See you later this week.

Timmah!

Just one question here...if Budweiser is the official beer of the NHRA, why do several NHRA tracks still only serve Miller products and not even carry Budweiser?

A bucket of fried chicken would serve as an acceptable form of payment for my services.:rolleyes:

:D :D :D

I think Dave Chapelle stated it best in one of his episodes...

"Let me tell you somethin'. If you don't like chicken or watermelon, somethin' is wrong with you mother...."

I can tell you this ...

Ward Burton drives #4 for Morgan McClure Motorsports on the Cup circuit .This team was a perennial powerhouse in the early to mid /late 90's ...Won Daytona three times , did well in the points , had Kodak backing for 17 years ...drivers included Ernie Irvan , Sterling Marlin, The late Bobby Hamilton, Mike Skinner to name a few..Fast forwrad to now ..The team has fallen on hard times the last 5 years , no Kodak ..very minimal sponsorship...Out of the top 35 in points so they have to qualify to make races , which they have had a horrible time of it .....Ward's salary for this year ....1 million dollars plus commisions on all souvenir sales...These guys are making some dough , don't kid yourselves....

No offense to Alan, or anyone esle, but I don't see where this is an off the wall question. We know how much NFL, MBL, NHL, PGA, etc players make - you can find their exact salaries anywhere online, heck they were even broadcast on TV and radio well before the 'net became the go to source for any and all information (true or not).

I believe NASCRAP still gives you a tally of per race earnings for all the drivers at each race.

Here's one from 2005 for the year: Nascar Driver Earnings: 2005 Yearly and Weekly Earnings

Here's a year by year report for Dale Jr: Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Career Statistics - Racing-Reference.info

The only thing the original poster was asking for was a rough idea of what they get paid.

I thought it was a legit question, only he should have left the "EXACTLY" off the beginning, then it would have been a general question! BTW, Alan, did anyone ask you how much you make? Didn't think so. Are you the self-appointed police of Pro driver statistics?.............

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back