Powerade (1 Viewer)

StockersRock

Nitro Member
How come I buy a bottle of Powerade that's got Tony Stewart on it and NASCAR logo's and blah blah, and I've never seen a Powerade bottle with any mention of the NHRA on it? Does it seem to make sense to anyone else that they would want to promote something that they are the title sponsor of?? I really like the product, and feel proud to support it because they support one of my greatest interests in life. But I hate to question how much they really support it.

They had the nice bottles a couple years ago with NHRA motif's...wonder why they aren't still using them or another version?

I bought some Poweraide the ohter day with Stewart on it and I thought the same thing. You would think they would be trying to advertise the sport they are the title sponsor of like you said. I understand that they probably generate more sells by putting #20 on there than the NHRA but you would think they would atleast advertise NHRA.

I can't bash'em! Powerade is always cheaper than Gatorade. I won't drink Gatorade because of Jimmie Johnson or Jeff Gordon! Plus, they put and awful lot of $$$$ into the NHRA!

I would drink more Powerade but its not always available at the local 7/11 :eek:

Now that doesnt seem right. :(

I would drink more Powerade but its not always available at the local 7/11 :eek:

Now that doesnt seem right. :(

I have an almost empty 32oz Mountain Blast on my desk right now (the blue one). I used to drink Gatorade until Powerade came on board. If I like the product I will always choose based on the company's sponsorships or however I feel about their business practices (as far as I know). That is our strongest tool in a capitalistic society.... purchase or DON'T purchase!!!:)

Last year they had some cool Powerade NHRA bottles, after that I haven't seen anything with NHRA on it. I thought they were going to keep making them but it must have been a limited promotion. We Want MORE Please!!!!!

I have an almost empty 32oz Mountain Blast on my desk right now (the blue one). I used to drink Gatorade until Powerade came on board. If I like the product I will always choose based on the company's sponsorships or however I feel about their business practices (as far as I know). That is our strongest tool in a capitalistic society.... purchase or DON'T purchase!!!:)

My favorite(s) are Blackcherry/Lime, Artic Shatter, Mountian Blast and the new Strawberry/Melon is pretty good too.

I have one Nitro Powerade left from the 4 pack I bought when they came out. Everyone that gets near it is threatened with their life NOT to touch it. :D

Well, what about Budweiser? The longest running sponsorship in motorsports. You can find Dale JR on cans around here everywhere. I haven't seen the dragster on a can in years. Face it, we're second class citizens as far as this goes.

Well, what about Budweiser? The longest running sponsorship in motorsports. You can find Dale JR on cans around here everywhere. I haven't seen the dragster on a can in years. Face it, we're second class citizens as far as this goes.

It's not in the same league your speaking of, but Richard Petty has endorsed Goody's Headache Powders for over 35 Years!

I'm glad everyone is drinking Powerade. I know I'm not alone.

Sorry guys Drinking Coke Blak... Just because Papa John says to.
Yes Yes.... more Caffeine... like me or Force need to get any more wired

Used to drink Powerade, especially after they started sponsoring the NHRA. I love the blue stuff - in fact the local McDonalds around here have it on tap along with the other Coke products. Last December, though, my doctor told me that I had to back off on sugar so I had to quit my Powerade consumption. But if Powerade ever decides to bring out a sugarless version I'll be back on board.

My kiddo drinks the blue Powerades at his games...thankfully, their concession stand carries it over Gatorade. When given a choice....he always prefers Powerade and at Sonic gets the Powerade Slushies. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back