Evan Knoll's myspace bulletin! (1 Viewer)

turbo ken

Nitro Member
I will be out of commission for a few weeks due to testing on my head from my car reck on Nov-10-04. I will not be avalable but i have someone that will be checking my-space and etc. Business will go thru Latrell and Kelly while I am out of commission or you can call 1-800-67TORCO. I will be back and thanks in advanced for the prayres. "GOD BLESS" Evan Knoll. PS. GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!

....testing on my head from my car reck on Nov-10-04.

Is that date correct? 2004? Is he still recovering from an accident that happened over 3 years ago?

I hope everything is OK for Evan. Thanks for the years of support and get well soon.

Brian. :)

Is that date correct? 2004? Is he still recovering from an accident that happened over 3 years ago?

I hope everything is OK for Evan. Thanks for the years of support and get well soon.

Brian. :)

mabey the bump to the head explanes the amount of money he has spent . the amnesia has worn off........ just kidden. i hope evan is o.k. and all will be fine tomorrow.

The latest update from Evan's daughter says that he going to undergo surgery. Everyone, please keep Evan in your prayers and hope everything goes well for him.

Same here.. best wishes on Evans recovery.....

Dale.. Good Luck to you as well.. Hoep to see you out on the road.... one way or another...

Billy

Latest update from Evan's daughter looks like good news:

PRAISE GOD.. FOR ANSWERED PRAYER FOR EVAN KNOLL
Body: PRAYERS ANWSERED TODAY AS EVAN KNOLL CAME OUT OF SURGERY FINE.. DOCTORS PLACED A STENT IN THE BRAIN TO OPEN THE BLOOD FLOW..

KEEP EVAN AND HIS FAMILY IN PRAYERS , BUT I HAD TO PASS THIS PRAISE ON TO ALL OF US WHO HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR EVAN AND LOVE HIM SO..

LOVE TO ALL
NITRO

thanks nitro.

Last edited:
Aaron, thank you from those of us who care about Evan.

I suppose the others can resume their regularly scheduled bashing, second-guessing and law suits.

Ya Know Bobby, everyone feels for Evan and his health and wish him better...But everyone has a right to have their opinions on his public business practices...

In all of these Torco related threads it's the word "BUT" that disturbs me.

Just decide if you care for the man and his health or if you want him strung up for something "you've heard."

God forbid Evan should suddenly suffer an untimely passing from his health issues. What his legacy be among drag racing? I sure hope it's not left up to the Mater to write his eulogy.

Bobby, Evan is a great man and loved by many and we all want him to get better. I hope he does get healthy and comes back in 09 full force. He's been a wonderful assest to drag racing and without him many teams wouldnt have been running the last few years which I am sure they are greatful for.

Since you dont like but, I will use something else. HOWEVER, what TORCO did was wrong and the way I see it the teams have every right to be pissed about it. If they were having trouble they should have told the teams in November at the end of the season, not a week before testing begins. Its a legimate question why if there is no "money" issues that the sponsorships couldnt have continued.

I'm not throwing Evan and Torco under the bus, but I dont see why some of you have a problem with the people who question there actions. With all that being said I wish Evan a quick and speedy recovery and I wish all the teams that were devastated last week some luck in finding a sponsor to stay out there.

Here is Evan's latest post:

"I want to thank everyone that wrote to me there is no way i can do it one on one so forgive me and GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND THE MIGHTY USA!!!!!!!!.
I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON maybe not 100% or 70% it takes time i know it will "whatever" but ya aint holding this ol HILLBILLY DOWN again its 2008 YEAR OF ROCK & ROLL & RACING and HAVING A DAMN BLAST. Thanks to all of you and your support its amazing the great people out there. LOVE YA Evan Knoll."

Evan, get lots of rest and get yourself better. Those who know and appreciate what you have done realize that this is the only thing that really matters. The rest will take care of itself.

I'm a quadriplegic and I've had 2 surg. after my injury to remove scar tisue and unteather the nerves on my spinal cord the put stints in to help the spinal fluid flow. Any time you go through major surgery like that it take months to get back to the way you were before. But the good thing is that you come back in better shape, it just takes time.

Best wishes on your recovery

From a recent bulletin on Myspace:

"From Dan and Deekn

The past few weeks have been, to say the least, very difficult and challenging. We have had some family as well as some very close friends who are going through some difficult times. Serious health issues have been at a very high level and more so then ever before. There are going to be days like this, sometimes as bad as you don't want things like this to happen, they do. Strong prayers, support and respect for those you care about are the main concerns for us. Unfortunately we have not been able to answer or reply back to most emails and or comments. We do very much appreciate the kind words and support of everyone as well as all the new friends we have met at events or here on myspace.

Our very close friend Evan Knoll is facing some very serious and very difficult health issues in the coming days. I have the highest level of respect for this man, and I can't find the words to write to say how much he means to us , both Deekn and I . He is a man of his word, Evan has brought many opportunities for those who had no break in life, he made the impossible, POSSIBLE! We ask if you would send out positive prayers that are needed strongly for Evan and his wonderful family during this very stressful and difficult time.

Thanks for everything that you do and thanks for being such great friends!

Dan King
Deekn King
SinFuel Inc."

Thanks to Dan, Deekn and SinFuel for the update. Evan has run into some more complications with his health. PLEASE remember to keep him in your prayers for a quick, and full recovery.

Aaron

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back