Coming Soon...The "Real Torco Race Fuel" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Evan - too little , too late; here are the facts:

1. Torco will not be sold out of Decatur, Michigan.
2. You lost the licensing right because of breech of contract, June 10th, 2008.
3. You have no formulas; everything was designed by Jim Meiser.
4. Come out into the open and discuss this in a public forum of your choice.

It's taken you 10 months to come out from under the rock you've been hiding under. You're lies are coming to an end. You have ruined many lives along your way up, stepping on others, especially Jim (Doc) Meiser, the real fuel Doctor. Susan (his wife) not an employee of yours, wants her husband's legacy to be disassociated from you and you’re disrespecting him after his recent death by claiming you are the fuel doctor, we will honor his memory with the truth.

I have been around from the beginning and have watched you become a compulsive, lying, paranoid ego-maniac. And that's why I was never around your drunken orgies or any of your crone friends and whores . . . You could not have anyone around that would refute your constant delusion. I have watched how the power of money and the beast of greed have been behind the mask you put on for others. But we know the truth of what's about to happen to you and you know it.

We will see you perp walked in front of the local media when they unseal all the indictments against you. I am looking forward to the law and Karma coming down on you.

Let's visit the major oil company backing you . . . ? is it Valero? which is the same company you claimed as the supplier for your private label business which yielded millions quarterly that turned out to be fraud? Or do you have another major oil company (and are they connected to the 5 refineries you've claimed you owned. Oh and by the way if you own refineries why do you need a major oil company to back you at all? And as an owner of refineries why do you need a blend facility in Decatur? You are such a joke Evan; you hop from one lie to another hoping something will stick!

While you have claimed massive head injury since 2004, why not share the MRI results from June 10th, 2008, giving you a clean bill of health pertaining to your head. No fluid- No masses (tumors), no sign of grey matter damage? You are a walking miracle. Why haven't you shared that with associates, family, or general public?

The biggest joke to date is your claims of developing this business with your own two hands. The 14 years I have been a part of your operation, I have not seen you work one day. Anyone can do a checks and balance on that statement - Go to the Torco distributor list and call everyone of the them and ask three questions: Have you ever met Evan Knoll, have you ever talked to him and did he ever make a sales call or call at all?

Where were you when you put your inexperienced daughters and subordinates that went down with the ship? You were hiding directing from behind the scenes, to these select family members and employees that enjoyed large incomes for doing nothing to help the bottom line of your company. E-mails were recovered from the raid to these same subordinates claiming the banks and the court appointed receiver was messing up your company and you were going to sue them?

Here is a great question for you oh wise one: You threw millions of dollars to race teams with no return, and you claim I gave away millions, you ran the company Evan not me, you had your spy's following us around at lunch reporting to you who we were seeing or talking to and they gave you daily reports of sales and all activities, so I must be actually the best at deception, because I gave your company away right under your nose. NICE TRY! Oh, I forgot, since your original claim that Latrell embezzled all of your money, now it's Alan who took the company down by giving away millions in fuel. What is it? You have made claims like this ever since your fraudulent Federal Excise Tax checks stopped coming and you went into hiding. You have made bold statements publicly calling everyone out to a fist fight that didn't buy your lies of injury and foul play, to all that didn't join the Evan Knoll pity party. But Evan after this last (very weak) attempt to blame someone else for your larcenous ways, where are you? you hide behind a key board to execute your slander, punk them out on a one way forum of your choice, who's the punk? Your still hiding and delivering lip service. If I am guilty of your claims and Latrell, Terry McMillan, Brian Pfifer, Kelly Page and Bill Wright, on and on; why haven't you gone through the legal channels to bring us to justice? Maybe you can't go to law enforcement because it's you they are looking for. Only you would know best.

There is allot more I could say, so bring it on. I can refute any charges and claims you make.

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back