Coming Soon...The "Real Torco Race Fuel" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeks

Nitro Member
Another great post from Evan on myspace....:rolleyes:

COMMING soon to you THE REAL "TORCO RACE FUELS MACH SERIES and ADDITIVES " and for some that have TRY TO COPY MY COLOR AND SPECS there is ONLY ONE EVAN KNOLL'S TORCO RACE FUEL AND PRODUCTS so get ready and lets get it on. Even thoe some love to TRY TO STEAL "EVAN KNOLL'S TRADEMARKS and FUEL BLENDS". THE BLENDS AND ALL PRODUCT WILL BE FOB DECATUR,MICHIGAN same place and LOCATION we will start to BLEND OVER THOUSAND'S ofGALLONS AND ALONG WITH MY PACKAGE GOODS within 3 weeks or so. ALSO a NEW WEBSITE WILL BE DONE ALL CLOTHES SEE YOU BACKSTABBERS UP THE ROAD YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. NO BACKSTBERS AND LIES AND DRUG HEADS and ILLIGAL DEALING'S LIKE SOME HAVE TRIED TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!! PS. The race fuels will be avalable on the WEST COAST ALSO BY US since 1995 and across the USA and FORGIEN COUNTRY'S. 30,000 gallon rail cars and bulk loads will be ready for shipment. along with 55 gallon drums and 5gal pails also and OEM fuels and REFERANCE FUELS and CUSTOM BLENDING. Get ready for a "NATIONAL PRESS REALEASE" ALONG WITH A MAJOR OIL COMPANY at specific locations. My PERSONALL PRESS REALEASE WILL BE COMMING SOON. THANK GOD THE DEAD BEATS ARE GONE and LETS PARTY. ROCK & ROLL and be safe. Thanks Evan Knoll. PS. My daughters will be leading the CHARGE along with some of my former GREAT EMPLOYEE'S. PS.
NO ALAN AND LATRELL We cant beleave some people GREED OWNES THEM SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATED SOON www. TORCORACEFUELS. COM.
PS.
ALAN HEMSWORTH you did a letter saying those were your blends bull-crap i had all when it was KNOLL-GAS RACE FUELS in the MID 1980's even ask SUSAN MEISER "that is still MY EMPLOYEE your a JOKE SON and a LIER along with cant SELL need to GIVE EVERYTHING AWAY DRUG HEAD I HAVE YOUR TESTS TO PROVEE THAT ALSO LIE AGAIN SON HECK EVERONE KNOWS THAT KNOW'S YA-!!!!!!!!! OPPS PS. You ansd Phonix race fuels that try to copy me you folks still OWE me or Chemicial Shoreline bank the $85,000 that you shipped in my accerlater product to be packaged in Phonix, AZ "ILLIGELLY" and STILL OWE THAT MONEY ALSO YOU JUST GAVE IT AWAY we ran across your contract that YOU have NO WRIGHT TO DO AS A SALESMAN GIVING AWAY 85,000 thats like a BANK CASHIER GIVING YA EXAMPLE $300,000.00 WITH NO LOAN OFFICER THE TRUTH WILL ALL COME OUT and THANK GOD FOR THE IRS and MY LEGAL TEAM and other GOVERMENT AGENCY'S and PEOPLE. Don Clark NO COMMENT your all a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!! BYE BYE NOW.

All those B as in Billions couldn't buy a spell check?:D

Spell check's not the only thing he's in need of... perhaps a sanity check too.

I'm at a loss to understand why a bank would lend someone with those fine communication skills millions of dollars in the first place. There's not a sentence in that post that would get you out of the third grade... ;)

That was awesome. Totally awesome!! Way to go, Hamilton!!:eek::rolleyes:
This saga is so entertaining, I can't wait for the next installment.

Thats not grammer its plain stupidity at best.
This guy must work for a lending company what with all the bull and hoping someone will buy his story while he goes to the bank.
Maybe the feds will bail him out--lol

i got that posted on my page and had to laugh....at the grammar or the stupidity that it reeks of.

Wow.....Did this guy graduate high school? I don't know any owner of a reputable company who would post something like this. This is unprofessional on many levels and just goes to show the lack of class he has. I think that bump on the head has certainly impacted his sanity.

Kind of scary that he has access to an explosive product!! He sounds crazy!! I wonder why his associates allow him to post such nonsense if they are trying to get back in the game with an ounce of respect. Friends don't let friends post ridiculous rants such as this. He even called out people by name. He sounds nuts and those associated with him need to keep him in check. Or under medication~~~Lock your doors!!

Now that explains where the $700 billion bailout money Congress approved is giong.

Rick Shute

cereal20028.jpg

Once again we get to peek through the curtain and see the real filmflam con artist, cult of personality that was the face of drag racing for brief time. I would love for Mr. Knoll to come on to this board and answer some questions. What I want to know, is he still playing hide and seek with the bank regulators who were looking for him in Northern Michigan?

That thread about his friends buying Torco's assets must be true or is it? He could run for President in this election cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back