Clay Millican & Evan Knoll (1 Viewer)

Drake Simmons

Nitro Member
Evan Knoll posted this bulletin on Myspace!

Evan

Date: Dec 8, 2006 12:22 PM

Subject: TOP FUEL TESTING IN GAINSVILLE FL.

Body: Dec 14th thru Dec 17th we will be testing my new TOP FUEL DRAGSTER with my NEW Clay Millican team. Stop over and say hi if your around. As of now that will be known as the KNOLL-GAS MOTORSPORTS TF TEAM.

I spoke to Clay for a few minutes at the Finals in Pomona just to find out where Lance Larsen was. I had never met him before and I felt like I was talking to an old friend. He's definitely a charismatic person who's good for the sport.

Randy Goodwin

I spoke to Clay for a few minutes at the Finals in Pomona just to find out where Lance Larsen was. I had never met him before and I felt like I was talking to an old friend. He's definitely a charismatic person who's good for the sport.

I agree. We met him through Brady in Vegas a couple years ago and ever since he has treated my family and I like old friends when we see him at the track.

Kudos to Evan!

Just a note to add my thanks to Evan for lending his support to Clay Millican. I had the pleasure of meeting Clay at Indy and he treated my daughter and me like he'd known for us forever.

You get the sense that Clay (like Mike Edwards) truly enjoys racing, the fans, and both men represent the sport very well. I'm sure that all of the racers like racing but those two left a definite impression that they're just tickled pink to be a part of drag racing.

Thanks, Evan - I'm sure that you're going to see great things come out of this team!!!

Linda
aka Fast455

Randy Goodwin

I think a lot people will second that. Clay's as personable as they come. I'm glad they picked up some needed sponsorship!

Lance Larsen is still going to be tuning scott griffin car. with a new driver.

Clay is an asset to our sport. I really have no use for the Dougzila crap. I hope Clay (and Doug) race all 23 events next year. That would be cool, especially if they were to meet in a final round. They both owe a lot to the IHRA.

So . . . we now have Morgan, Melanie, JR and Clay in TF. And Mike and Gary in FC! (Did I miss someone?)
It's going to be very interesting to see how Evan coordinates all of this!

Sounds like its going to be a great year next year,except for the stupid points deal.

Just how much fuel goes through his refinery a year?

I've heard that the entire Knoll empire is "fueled" by natural gas. Evan has already told us that Skull Gear and Skull Shine are just part of the fun he enjoys while helping a huge number of racers. The wait for January testing would have been pretty boring without him!

As much as I'm happy for what Evan Knoll does for soo many racers. I'm just curious how much Bigger Knoll racing will have to get before the fans turn on him like they did Don Schumacher??:rolleyes:

As much as I'm happy for what Evan Knoll does for soo many racers. I'm just curious how much Bigger Knoll racing will have to get before the fans turn on him like they did Don Schumacher??:rolleyes:
Fans turn on Don Schumacher? OHHH the "Evil Empire" comments I've read on here?? I like Don. Anyone that can put more Top Fuelers, Funny Cars, and Pro Stocks out there for my entertainment... I LIKE!!! What happened with Bob Glidden made me upset BUT there is a lot I don't know. SO I can't an won't hold that against Don.

Evan Knoll supports alot of Racers. Evan Knoll supports an entire SERIES with the IHRA FUNNY CARS. Sure it'd be nice if he'd lower his profit margin and cut me a break on my home heating bill or my gas for my car. Whatever it is that Knoll Gas creates... BUT as long as he's sharing the wealth in a sport I truly like. Well then I'll support the man!! May you all have a Safe an Happy Holiday Season. Hope Santa brings you the racing parts an Safety Equipment you need for the 07' season.

So . . . we now have Morgan, Melanie, JR and Clay in TF. And Mike and Gary in FC! (Did I miss someone?)
It's going to be very interesting to see how Evan coordinates all of this!

Evan also sponsors the IHRA Top Fuel Dragsters of Scotty Cannon, Doug Foley, Rick Cooper, Bobby Lagana, and Bruce Litton.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back