Clay Millican & Evan Knoll (1 Viewer)

We are a custom transformer, battery charger, jump starter, and inverter manufacturer

Knoll/Millican TF testing

Dec 14th thru Dec 17th we will be testing my new TOP FUEL DRAGSTER with my NEW Clay Millican team. Stop over and say hi if your around. As of now that will be known as the KNOLL-GAS MOTORSPORTS TF TEAM.[/QUOTE]

Any news on this? - Jim

NewCamera041.jpg

We are a custom transformer, battery charger, jump starter, and inverter manufacturer
Don, could you (or anyone else here) recommend what your company's "baddest a$$" battery charger would be, and where could I buy it ? To be specific, we are dirt racers, and need a charger that is quick to charge between heat races & features.

Last edited:
Evan Knoll posted this bulletin on Myspace!

Dec 14th thru Dec 17th we will be testing my new TOP FUEL DRAGSTER with my NEW Clay Millican team. Stop over and say hi if your around. As of now that will be known as the KNOLL-GAS MOTORSPORTS TF TEAM.[/QUOTE]

Something just struck me . . . was there any mention anywhere of Koretsky getting out of T/F? This is obviously his 2006 stuff.
Was there a Garage Sale? - ;)

Evan Knoll posted this bulletin on Myspace!

Dec 14th thru Dec 17th we will be testing my new TOP FUEL DRAGSTER with my NEW Clay Millican team. Stop over and say hi if your around. As of now that will be known as the KNOLL-GAS MOTORSPORTS TF TEAM.

Something just struck me . . . was there any mention anywhere of Koretsky getting out of T/F? This is obviously his 2006 stuff.
Was there a Garage Sale? - ;)[/QUOTE]

I think every thing under the body is new.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back