ESPN 2 problems? (1 Viewer)

Just Paul

Nitro Member
Can you hear me now??

ESPN2 start to glitch and loose sound for anybody else??? :mad:

I can't hear anything!

Anybody else have a black screen right now on ESPN 2???? I got to see the first couple monutes of the show, but then it went black and I haven't seen a thing since! :mad::mad::mad:

Mine's had a bunch of problems over the broadcast - black screen for a minute and shorter times, freezing pictures, pixellating picture... :(

Okay, let me get this straight, they fixed Medlen's BACK-UP car, and fitted it with the updates, but not Ashley's primary car?

black screen here as well.
it did this lastnight as well,I taped it and got a black screen.

Strange isn't it.

No..........Roberts was first out of Mckinneys.

Robert is in the Countdown, Ashley is not.

And c'mon.........Ashley is John's baby girl.

And still a Rookie in one of these monsters.

Could have just been as simple as Dad saying no.

I would.

REX

My ESPN 2 HD was crystal clear with no problems. Lots of drama today, the excitement was great and kept me on the edge of my seat.

Hmmm....I thought it was our stormy weather. Good to know I wasn't the only one. It wasn't too terribly bad here, though. Just a few seconds here and there in the first 30 minutes. :)

Hmmm....I thought it was our stormy weather. Good to know I wasn't the only one. It wasn't too terribly bad here, though. Just a few seconds here and there in the first 30 minutes. :)

Kelly,
Your boy done good... moved to the playoffs... this was one totally strange weekend...

And you know I'm a hardcore Robert fan... but I'm happy Ron made the cut...
And the colors on the car... Brut-afull...

Karl.....thanks buddy. :) I was calm. Actually, I thought it was funny he was talking on NHRA Raceday that HE was calm....I didn't buy it! lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back