All Access: Shouldn't it be getting better instead of worse? (1 Viewer)

Bob K.

Nitro Member
I can't believe the "progression" of All Access! This event in Maple Grove we just get a Tower cam shot for the sportsman racers and then the graphics that if I wanted, I would watch "Live Timing" Then even with the Pros, the cameras are so out of focus it's ridiculous. Then there was the sound glitch earlier today. I just thought as time went on it would get better.

I would say you are getting MORE than your money's worth ... Because if you are watching Maple Grove you can see into the future!!!

The only problem I've had with it is that the video player will freeze up on occasion while watching on a computer, but I'm also in the middle of BFE North Dakota with what could barely be considered a broadband internet connection.

If the video quality sucks, it is probably due to your internet connection not being fast enough to support full HD. At my house in Denver it always came through clear as could be with no hiccups, albeit I had a 150+mbps internet connection too. If you're watching on a phone, I think the player purposefully dumbs down the quality because of cellular data costing money and you're watching on a 4-5" screen.

You've also got to remember that AllAccess is basically the old audiocast with the big screen video feed. You're not going to hear the cars except for what comes through on the announcer's microphone.

Keep in mind this streaming is probably done by satellite as their probably isn't a burly enough internet feed at a track. So it depends on whether they can get good satellite reception and if the carrier they have samples the image to save on bandwidth. Just my two cents of a somewhat slightly informed technical explanation.

I tried logging in and I have my password written down so I know it's right and it still says it's wrong!
99 bucks for this crap is BS!
NHRA couldn't organize a fart in a bean factory!

I tried logging in and I have my password written down so I know it's right and it still says it's wrong!
99 bucks for this crap is BS!
NHRA couldn't organize a fart in a bean factory!

Not saying on which side of this debate I fall, but your comment reminds me of "he's so dumb he couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel."

Something about it not being compatible with Cleegs new update
Was told it "should" be ok in '17

Something about it not being compatible with Cleegs new update
Was told it "should" be ok in '17

Doesn't help if you paid for the entire year but miss the countdown races!
Idiots shouldn't have updated till next year!
They should be giving out you credit if we're stupid enough to buy next season!
That's piss poor customer service if you ask me!

I tapped the forgot password option and it said it sent email to reset password haven't gotten it yet that was two days ago!
Like I said crappy customer service!
The broadcast on Fox1 is definitely lacking and now this with all access!

I tapped the forgot password option and it said it sent email to reset password haven't gotten it yet that was two days ago!
Like I said crappy customer service!
The broadcast on Fox1 is definitely lacking and now this with all access!
I had the exact same problem! I used a password that I wrote down and the next time it was a no go. However there is a "Log in with Facebook" link. If you use Facebook, no problem.

Odd, I have been using it with no such problems and the video has been great as usual. Maybe it's operator/equipment error?

Tried logging in today and all I can get is an audio broadcast, no option for video, this is the second time for me!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back