All Access: Shouldn't it be getting better instead of worse? (1 Viewer)

I can't believe the "progression" of All Access! This event in Maple Grove we just get a Tower cam shot for the sportsman racers and then the graphics that if I wanted, I would watch "Live Timing" Then even with the Pros, the cameras are so out of focus it's ridiculous. Then there was the sound glitch earlier today. I just thought as time went on it would get better.

So who won Maple Grove? I would like to make some heavy bets here in Vegas this week.

I think I could do better shooting with my damn phone! Out of focus half the time, and I don't know if anyone else has this problem but it TIMES OUT CONTINUOUSLY. I have three computers and it does the timed out crap
on all of them. I have great internet service and it does not do this on any other live streaming. But now we are screwed because there is no more audiocast. At least it was dependable!

I haven't had any connectivity issues (time outs, etc.), but the lack of graphics, mainly e.t. & m..p.h., during the Pro classes and TAD/TAFC is downright annoying.

Is it just me or is there no video feed? The Audio Only is working fine, but the video says "waiting for event to begin" and it was supposed to begin an hr ago. Round 1 is in a few mins.

No not really. Where's the "You had one job" meme? haha. Just turn it on. Flip the switch. Whatever its gotta be. Oh well. They already got my 99 bucks back in March so I doubt they care.

I take it you guys are getting the red screen with "Waiting for the event to go live"?

Almost working now. It's up and running but no video, just showing the AAA logo with sound

When was last time Nascar blew their coverage ? Good thing we can't vote. (must be at track)

w

Where's the "You had one job" meme?

one job.jpg

Also, what happened to the 'watch replay' after the event finished that they had going for a couple of the races? That was a good new feature, which has suddenly disappeared. Overall, it is still decent, just a few minor hiccups from time to time.

FWIW: Rest of the day (after missing the entire 1st Top Fuel round) was fine.

Might be good PR to offer an explanation as to what happened and steps taken to prevent a recurrence (of, at least, THIS SNAFU) in the future.
The Internet isn't perfect (We all understand that) but silence over an obvious goof, just leads to a variety of negative conclusions.

This was the responce sent after my complaint.

Chris,

We had a technical issue this morning, The racing was up on All Access as soon as it was solved.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

The NHRA All Access Team

Coulda' been a tad more specific but, at least, there was SOME response.

I mean, how many time do you send an e-mail or leave a voice message and never get so much of a burp from the addressee. Big companies are just as bad as small one. Tech outfits are usually the WORST!

This was the responce sent after my complaint.

Chris,

We had a technical issue this morning, The racing was up on All Access as soon as it was solved.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

The NHRA All Access Team

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back