Contact for NHRA all access (1 Viewer)

Nemo

Nitro Member
wondering if the NHRA has a feedback or contact for the NHRA all access. Looking around the site the cleeg people only host so not sure suggestions would do them any good. So far I enjoy the all access despite the occasional technical glitch that I would expect from a new service. There are a couple changes that would make the experience much better, a free service I wouldn't even worry but for $100 it's stuff they should be doing. The need to cut the day into blocks like the Motormania TV site does it. It sucks that you can only watch live and can't go back into the 13 prior hours of programming and once it's over you can't access the "archive" for a up to a week. If they broke Saturday down into 2 hour blocks and put them up as soon as the next block started you could come into the day late and skip around/catch up as the current live block was running. I want to watch my buddies in Top Dragster I can watch their earlier runs and by the time I'm ready I can't watch a current run live or come back in a couple hours and watch it in the archive if I miss it. It seems like a simple change, like I said it works good for motomania, and would be much less clunky then the current set up. They say they are looking at constantly improving the broadcast and so far they have, would really like to see them make this change, it would make the $100 much more worth it to me at least.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back