ESPN 2 problems? (1 Viewer)

Watching on Direct TV and only lost it a couple of times.
One was four or five seconds long , the other time or two were just long blinks.
I was amazed to turn it on and not see Poker or Lawnmower Racing for an hour.

Credit where credits Due.

Great to see John's interview.
He looked good and man was he really Lucid for someone who couldn't keep his eyes open.
The guy must have the energy of a 50,000 Kilowatt Generator. LOL
No wonder he is where he is at and is a fourteen time Champion.

Last edited:
Same problems early on on Dish Network here in the middle of the cornfield in Nebraska--straightened out later on--after the abbreviated qualifying show, I thought, "Please don't go out and make me miss elims?!

I had the same problems, and in my neck o the woods this happens alot to NHRA on ESPN2. Sux. I get the feeling since NHRA buys their time, ESPN does not give a sh!t. I bet (since I don't watch) this is not a problem for NASCRAP, on other networks. :D

It came in and out a few times. Then in the ladder it showed Doug K beating Grubby so I assumed I had missed a race while it was out, then they showed them race latter?

A few times later in the show there were some sound issues too

And here I thought my DVD recorder was going nuts. I'm glad (I think!) to know it wasn't just me.

I had the black screen too.

I still don't know what ya' all are talking about.

I had absolutely no problems.

Maybe 'cause ESPN is 6 miles from my house:confused:

Hell, I dunno.

Did anyone have problems that had HD??

I have it, maybe that was why?

REX

My Dish Network went to a gray screen and acted funny a couple of time - very unusual (I have only lost a signal maybe 5 times in 4 years).

Other than that - It made it sound like one time that Paul Page said "Here you see the first major crash of his [John Force] career. [while showing the Dallas recap]." So yea, it was glitchy. Of course, that could have just been Paul being Paul. :D

DLB

I finally got a picture 53 minutes into the broadcast. I missed all of 1st round Top Fuel, but got to catch Capps' top end interview. :(

We have digital cable from Time Warner, FWIW.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back