Seattle (1 Viewer)

NITRO JUNKIE

Nitro Member
Is anybody else having a lot of issues this evening I can't even watch any thing or hear anything with as much pixelation is happening.

Same here. :mad: Constant "technical diffaculties" on the screen. I just sent them an email, hopefully they get it fixed soon!

I can't think of any other televised sport that has this many problems. Except maybe MotoGP. They need to refund every minute it is down. Are they using Pacific's $49 Comcast connection to send the feed? My home race, I can't go today. This is the race I paid the subscription price for.

Yet another weekend of total shit "service" that WE pay for! No more for me, the part I won't miss is that twerp no nothing Costello introducing "Prime Time" I turn off the sound and look at something else every time. It has been since 1961 that I started racing and as far as I'm concerned, all the "Super class racing" that seem to be never ending has wrecked going to divisional and regional racing so I just don't go anymore. I never thought I would lose the addiction of drag racing, but I think I have! Sad to say. Oh yeah, and there are those "no time grudge racers" It was always the object of going to the drags to see
what our cars would turn so I look at this "great attraction" as nothing---- Just some ramblings from an old guy who lived the sport for many years, so just my opinion don't get mad at me, just venting.

This has gotten absolutely pathetic. The people that run this service must just sit back and laugh at what assholes we are for subscribing to this. After the last couple of years, I came extremely close to not renewing. But I am a fan. I love watching so much more than the Network broadcast gives. But this is now a joke and the joke is on us.

Because of NHRA reputation I was doubtful but I still bought this service the 1st year it was out. Didn't take long to see I had made a mistake (various reasons , sound quality , announcers talking over the cars , quality of picture etc. etc. ) since then the price has went up $20 and it doesn't seem like any of the problems have been fixed. Didn't renew , don't plan on renewing , why anybody would pay for this service is beyond me.

Because of NHRA reputation I was doubtful but I still bought this service the 1st year it was out. Didn't take long to see I had made a mistake (various reasons , sound quality , announcers talking over the cars , quality of picture etc. etc. ) since then the price has went up $20 and it doesn't seem like any of the problems have been fixed. Didn't renew , don't plan on renewing , why anybody would pay for this service is beyond me.

You are obviously a lot smarter than I. They've lowered the volume of the cars so low, the announcers don't even have to talk over the cars anymore. Yet when they go to Costello or the other dude, it's so loud the whole neighborhood can hear it. There really needs to be less yapping and more volume on the cars. Believe it or not, most of us tune in for the cars, not to hear people that love to hear themselves talk. The picture quality is a joke. I saw the Technical Difficulties sign on my screen more than I saw racing, yesterday. When there was racing, it was mostly pixelated beyond belief. I had better streaming back when I had a dial up modem!

I didn't watch yesterday, but I did today and didn't have any issues.

I noticed something different....there were a couple of bars upper left corner...a time or two one of the bars said “lost connectivity” and soon after the other one came up and said “restoring connectivity”. Never once pixelized and was seamless on the feed . Like night and day compared to Friday broadcast.

Today was great. I got a reply to my email informing me it was fixed and thanking me for my less than polite suggestions. I wish I was more patient, but I am old and cranky. Now get off my lawn!

Watching the NHRATV broadcast has been pretty good from race to race.I know that there has been problems and I hope that they r doing their best to fix them all
but as a subscriber to this service why cant we see the winners circle festivities after the finals? last year there was no problem watching we got to see all the comments
from the winners and imo that is the way every race should end . I think we deserve to see the race in its entirety as advertised...:mad:

so I posted the above almost 2 months ago and I guess nobody gives a shit about the winners circle but today force won his 150th race jumped over the fence
to celebrate with the fans then Prock wins his first national event in TF pretty cool and Alan says join me at the starting line for all the champs comments etc
this is a milestone for Drag Racing and what does NHRA.TV do cut the feed off just like they do every Goddamn race.. WTF is so hard about finishing the event
with the winners circle celebration just like they do with every other f--king form of motorsports for FREE

thank u NHRA.TV YOU SUK

I was bummed about no winners circle as well. With the excitement of Prock and the craziness of Force it was probably good.

I was bummed about no winners circle as well. With the excitement of Prock and the craziness of Force it was probably good.

I agree. I walked away and came back expecting to watch the winners circle, only to see they had signed off.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back