All Access: Shouldn't it be getting better instead of worse? (1 Viewer)

The guys are always trying new things and some work and some dont but posting here will not get anywhere. Send your emails to
[email protected] and let them know. They'd really want to put out a good product so your input would help. I'll give a little example, at Reading a friend text me that all access was horrible so I check on my phone and its working great. He had very poor internet and I think you will find that most of the problems are at your end. Now, before you jump on me, I said most and I realize that some are on the other end but share your info with them and they will be glad to help.

I just went to the nhra website and there was a live stream of Amanda Busick and Lewis Bloom interviewing John, Courtney, Brittany, and Robert Hight as they were taking phone calls from fans and promoting ticket sells for Pomona trying to catapult nhra pass nascar. They are definitely giving a valid effort to compete with nascar.

Have a Apple TV that works good but need to send from my iPad, have they fixed the Roku problem yet, thinking about picking one up for he other tv? Like that roku has an app but an earlier post said it wasn't working?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back