Erica Enders on a Mission (1 Viewer)

The Erica sponsorship/job thing is a couple of months old, at least. Now her car is for sale. Sounds to me like it is all over. Too bad. Would liked to have seen her back and qualifying and making GA look silly on the starting line.

I always thought it was HEMI orange.

You could always do B5 Blue, Top Banana or my favorite, Plum Crazy. :D

Samuel,

I never knew you rocked soooo hard! Your paint code knowledge is fantastic. I had an FM3 T/A Challenger a few years back....should I go with that for my new font color???

29K for a pro stock engine? Please hold while I check with my credit union.

That's a ton of money for an engine that won't qualify. I'm not sure what value there would be for a Pro Stock motor that won't make a field.

Plus, weren't these Nicken's motors? I'd heard (locally in Houston) he was having trouble getting his motors back from that camp and had sought legal action. Anyone know the outcome of that?

Samuel,

I never knew you rocked soooo hard! Your paint code knowledge is fantastic. I had an FM3 T/A Challenger a few years back....should I go with that for my new font color???
John, as you might have guessed, I don't know what FM3 is (I'm pretty sure it's not Marina Blue!) but from Sam's examples, I certainly hope it isn't top banana--if Dan thought the orange was bad, top banana may just put him over the top!

John, as you might have guessed, I don't know what FM3 is (I'm pretty sure it's not Marina Blue!) but from Sam's examples, I certainly hope it isn't top banana--if Dan thought the orange was bad, top banana may just put him over the top!

Actually, FM3 was a mid-70 model year option that carried over to the '71 model year. It was produced in very limited numbers as not too many gear jamming muscle car maniacs wanted their multi-carbed monsters painted PANTHER PINK!!!

Keep your text HEMI orange - it just looks better.

BTW, my favorite car color is the GM color "dark cherry metallic," like on a Chevelle SS or '96 Impala.

That's a ton of money for an engine that won't qualify. I'm not sure what value there would be for a Pro Stock motor that won't make a field.

Plus, weren't these Nicken's motors? I'd heard (locally in Houston) he was having trouble getting his motors back from that camp and had sought legal action. Anyone know the outcome of that?

If it was $15K, then it would be a good deal. :D

I could see it going into a comp dragster or something....

Any motor you could buy for 15K probably wouldn't be much of a weapon in Comp. Maybe Super Comp, or Top Dragster or...?

we run Super Comp and Super Gas, the other hemi we were running is now 'blown' and I don't mean with a psi unit mounted on top, I mean, the crankshaft is hanging out the oil pan.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back