Erica Enders now on Go2Geiger.com (1 Viewer)

Hope she does well!! Good to see her back!

When they last ran they took a hiatus from the tour because they weren't competitive. They blamed their poor performance on Nicken's motors. They never made it back to the tour again.

Nicken's has been more than competitive since then, while running a very limited schedule.

We'll find out a week from tomorrow...Pro Stock Round 1 qualifying...

EE + FORD = DNQ x 26........do the math:rolleyes:

At Least the Cunningham and Enders group is out there trying... Where are you?

Jim Cunningham is investing in the right parts and people. I have no doubt they will get that Ford in the show sometime this year. Eventually there will be a Ford going rounds again in NHRA Pro Stock.

At Least the Cunningham and Enders group is out there trying... Where are you?

Eventually there will be a Ford going rounds again in NHRA Pro Stock.

If that were possible Bob Glidden & Sons would already be doing it.

The ONLY way that Ford will qualify is if they put a GM or Mopar bullet in it. Otherwise...they'll be burning cash every day.

When they last ran they took a hiatus from the tour because they weren't competitive. They blamed their poor performance on Nicken's motors. They never made it back to the tour again.

Nicken's has been more than competitive since then, while running a very limited schedule.

We'll find out a week from tomorrow...Pro Stock Round 1 qualifying...
Mr. Cerberus, calling Mr. Cerberus--trying to PM you--your mailbox is full--can ya give it a look? Thanks!

If that were possible Bob Glidden & Sons would already be doing it.

The ONLY way that Ford will qualify is if they put a GM or Mopar bullet in it. Otherwise...they'll be burning cash every day.

Well lets see, Ford is designing new Blocks and 2 very smart men are designing new heads for Ford. Like I said Jim Cunningham is spending his money in the right places.

The Gliddens are not the only people that can make cars go fast, but who am I to tell you? You have full "Mater Cred" you post daily.

Hey Dave!!! I'm hanging out in beautiful Wisconsin enjoying below zero weather and lots of snow.

I haven't left racing yet...... I might be seeing you sometime this year...

I really hope the Ford will be competitive.It might not be for the first part of the year,but if they get things going...who knows??

Issi,the Cardinals are going to win the Super Bowl.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back