Erica Enders on a Mission (1 Viewer)

Yes he does, but I don't recall her motors ever running like Larry's.

There was also a huge uproar that Larry would go in, blast the B/A record, and then leave, costing the rest of the comp racers mucho mucho dinero to catch back up to the record, or reconfigure and run another classification.

If I remember correctly, Wescotts Hemi's (although those are more stock than pro stock) was going for 50K.

There was also a huge uproar that Larry would go in, blast the B/A record, and then leave, costing the rest of the comp racers mucho mucho dinero to catch back up to the record, or reconfigure and run another classification.
If I remember right (I should, but don't always even when I'm there and I was for that one), Larry's engine in the B/A at the Columbus SPORTSNationals last year was not a full trim Pro Stock engine. He had different heads on it or something. He was there to have some fun and test some new parts. He set the class record during qualifying, and lost in first round eliminations, well off his qualifying pace. While there was some speculation he'd bang the index as hard during eliminations as he did during qualifying, IMO, Larry hasn't and never will forget his drag racing roots. He wouldn't intentionally put a permanent CIC on the class he was running in what looked to be a test session (and have some fun close to home) race that weekend. Thumbs up to that! :)

If I remember right (I should, but don't always even when I'm there and I was for that one), Larry's engine in the B/A at the Columbus SPORTSNationals last year was not a full trim Pro Stock engine. He had different heads on it or something. He was there to have some fun and test some new parts. He set the class record during qualifying, and lost in first round eliminations, well off his qualifying pace. While there was some speculation he'd bang the index as hard during eliminations as he did during qualifying, IMO, Larry hasn't and never will forget his drag racing roots. He wouldn't intentionally put a permanent CIC on the class he was running in what looked to be a test session (and have some fun close to home) race that weekend. Thumbs up to that! :)

Yep, I was pretty sure he didn't take a permanent CIC, (which is why I said he would, not he did) but racers in the class were worried that he would show up come Sunday, take the index down a bit, and then that would be his last foray into the class.

Morgan knew what he was doing, thats why he tanked it first round so the CIC wouldnt take a hit. Same as Jay Payne when he puts his Pro Mod in comp. And back to Morgan, I heard he was testing that engine b/c of a son coming up but I dont know if thats true or not. I dont even know if Larry has a son!

Morgan knew what he was doing, thats why he tanked it first round so the CIC wouldnt take a hit. Same as Jay Payne when he puts his Pro Mod in comp. And back to Morgan, I heard he was testing that engine b/c of a son coming up but I dont know if thats true or not. I dont even know if Larry has a son!

NICK was on the window of the car last year at the Sportsnationals. My original point was that 28K is cheap for a Comp motor. Didn't say it would dominate the class.

NICK was on the window of the car last year at the Sportsnationals. My original point was that 28K is cheap for a Comp motor. Didn't say it would dominate the class.

I would be amazed if anybody could BUILD a motor of that combination and make it competitive for 28K

Last edited:
A member on Moparts.com stated he spoke with Erica,and she said they are selling it all until they come up with sponsorship,then will buy what they need.

BTW...My Mopar color preference is Vitamin C orange,it's what both of my cars are painted in.

Last edited:
lets not forget plumb crazy, my charger was plumb crazy, loved that car, oh i mean GTO , pontiac, pontiac, pontiac LOL :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back