Erica Enders on a Mission (1 Viewer)

Even if it wont qualify for pro stock, its a helluva buy. You sure as hell cant build one for $28k. Would be a helluva motor for top dragster, comp, etc.

Even if it wont qualify for pro stock, its a helluva buy. You sure as hell cant build one for $28k. Would be a helluva motor for top dragster, comp, etc.

Top Sportsmans, Super E, Quick 16... both of my digger chassis are certified to I believed 6.80

Some day, and that day may never come, I will ask you for a favor....wait a minute! I just figured it out! Since I am Danish, and John Caran is Mopar, and Alan Loder is....well, Alan, then the meaning is obvious--it's a Sicilian message, y'all (added for clarity for Suzie Q) it means EEs marketing plan sleeps with the fishes! ......I think, anyhow....:confused:

Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child.

Peter Clemenza: Leave the gun. Take the cannoli

Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child.

Peter Clemenza: Leave the gun. Take the cannoli

Great stuff Wayne!
Sonny was a bad Don, Michael....a good son, but a bad Don...

Alan Loder is....well, Alan,

I am....me!!! I am a fine blend, with some German, Irish, Scotch, and probably another 54 makes and models...you could name me 'the Heinz 57 hitman' or something clever like that....:D Handling the work of the boss....Terry 'Cornwhacker' Larsen, aka Nebraski, aka husker, aka thread-jacker....

Not to sure about that Mopar thing of John, but I'll deal with it since I like him:D

Dad raised me on Chevy....and only Chevy.....but I do like a few of the Mopar PS guys....

I am rambling.......I hate the first day back at work after a few days off...clean-up and damage control....

That's a ton of money for an engine that won't qualify. I'm not sure what value there would be for a Pro Stock motor that won't make a field.

Plus, weren't these Nicken's motors? I'd heard (locally in Houston) he was having trouble getting his motors back from that camp and had sought legal action. Anyone know the outcome of that?

Actually that's not bad for a Comp motor. Larry Morgan holds the B/A record ,ya know?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back