Eric Medlen Passed Today (1 Viewer)

Godspeed and Rest in Peace Eric. I feel so bad for the families...Medlin and JFR. You will be missed!! My thoughts and prayers to the Medlin family.

Terry

My sympathy's and prayers go out to the Mediln family and JFR. This really hits close to home, and I want to re-evaluate our racing operation. My son drives and I tune. Sad day from the whole community of racing.

I don't know what to say. Eric will be missed by every NHRA fan out there. weather you are force fan or not, many many people are Eric Medlen Fans. We had a nice little chat at the CSK fan fest and I teased him about wearing Robert's fire suit at Pomona and Eric being the good sport joked back about it. I will miss chatting with him and seeing that mop and that great smile. Eric you will be missed, you left us way too soon, you are in a better place. Rest in peace. I have been praying for Eric, his family, team, friends and fans and I will contiue. You know this sport can give you the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. Its when you loose someone you really think about the dangers. God Speed Eric.
Brandon Grover

Sad sad news. My thoughts are with the Medlen family, all at JFR and the whole drag racing community.

RIP Eric...we'll miss you!

Thoughts and prayers for the Medlen family.

A tragic loss shared by the entire drag racing community.

unbelievable :( Another great guy gone way to soon. I just don't have anything else to say. Godspeed, Eric.

I just arrived home, and jumping on this and reading about Eric's passing is a real kick to the stomach. Very, very sad news, this wasn't suppose to happen :(

This is a big loss. Eric you will now be with the greats above, and you belong there amongst them, a great racer, even a greater person. I don't know what else to say right now, this is a big shock to the system.

Thoughts and prayers with all Erics family and friends.

A sad day in drag racing :(

Mike

Life is so fragile, and at times seems fleeting. I am going to try to honor Eric by borrowing something from him. The next time I am not in a good mood and someone approaches me when I don't want to be bothered, I am going to do my best to give them the Eric smile, and react in that positive manner Eric had. From now on, every smile will be in memory of Eric. God speed. My respects to the family, Force Racing, and everyone in the drag racing community. We all feel and share the pain. Good by old friend.

Just devastating. RIP, Eric. Prayers to the Medlen Family. No words can adequetely match the feelings when I saw the report on ESPNews announcing the passing. After Baze switched to TF, Eric had become the driver I rooted for in FC. I had looked forward to coming to his pits in E'town to wish him success. So sad. Once again condolences to John Medlen and the entire Medlen family.

Kurt

My sincere condolences to the Medlen family and all those at JFR. Rest in peace, Eric. He was one of the "good guys" we all loved to watch.

Our most sincere condolences to the Medlens, everyone at JFR and Eric’s friends. I never had the chance to meet him but every time I saw on him TV you could just tell he truly loved what he was doing and was enjoying every moment of it.

Rest in peace Eric.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back