Eric Medlen Passed Today (1 Viewer)

Re: Medlen Passed Today

This is breaking my heart. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends and all of JFR. God speed buddy!

Very sad, was one of the true good guys in drag racing. Will be greatly missed. Our thoughts & prayers are with his family, friends and team.

---Sebastian Lopez Jr. & Lopez Racing

Godspeed my friend....

Sad day indeed...

-K

Another rising star taken from us

NHRA.com just posted the news that Eric Medlen has sucumbed to his injuries.Another dark day for our sport,a beloved rising star taken away before his time.My heart and prayers go out to the Medlen family and all at John Force racing.

Godspeed Eric, may you rest in peace. You were always a smiling face, and you will be sorely missed. OUr thoughts and best wishes are with your family, friends, and everyone at John Force Racing during this time of sadness.

Eric
Your memory will always live on inside my heart...
For now it is broken with pain for your family, friends and loved ones... Thank you for the memories cowboy... If you don't mind, I am going to go cry now...

WE LOVE YOU ERIC!!:(

Re: Another rising star taken from us

ahhh, Mister and Mrs. Medlen... I'm so sorry for your.... I'm just,

Please Lord, Hold Eric safely in your Arms... and his Family and Friends....

I can't hold the tears back. This is so sad for the Medlen family, JFR and all of the drag racing community. Prayers for all.

Godspeed Eric. You will truly be missed.

My thoughts and prayers go to the family during this most difficult time.

God Bless you, your family and the Force family... I lost my son 1 week before Blaine Johnson, Now God has them all together...
They all will be sorely missed, and the Panuzzo family will be praying for Eric & his family.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back