Eric Medlen Passed Today (2 Viewers)

Oh No!

I don't know why but was so confident he'd pull through.

I'm so sorry for his parents, family, the JFR group, just a damn shame.

This is such a tragic turn of events, I am totally heartbroken, my deepest condolences go out to everyone and especially John Medlen for the loss of your son, words can't express how sorry I am for you........Perry S. Wyatt Jr.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Medlen family. May Eric rest in peace. I will always remember his smile and his enthusiasm for his job. He was the bar by which new drivers should set their goal.
Also, my thoughts and prayers to the JFR team. We will miss Eric very much. Today, it's ok for guys to cry....

Man!!! :(

This whole thing is still not seeming like a reality to me. Drag racing has lost another one of the best the sport has ever seen both on and off the track. I'll never forget Eric talking to me during downtime on a thursday at Pomona like he'd known me all my life. He stood there for 30 minutes just shooting the breeze with me and treated me like family. Even recognized me when I brought my Godfather by the Force pits 3 months later at the following Winternationals. Definitely one of the nicest, down to earth persons on the NHRA circuit.

My heart and prayers go out to the Medlen and JFR families. This is so unreal.

My heart is heavy and I'm sick to my stomach! :(
My heart goes out to Eric's family and to Team Force and family this is absolutely devastating to hear and is hard to swallow right know!

I'm speechless. Eric, rest in peace buddy. John Medlen, my thoughts and prayers are with you and you're family in this terribly difficult time.

I'm glad there's no race this weekend. Drag racing seems like such a minor deal when a young life is taken.

Thoughts and prayers to Eric's family and friends. RIP Eric. Another shining star that faded way before his time.

I just got home and logged on to NHRA.com and saw the news. I'm not a very emotional person, but my heart is so heavy and feeling the loss of Eric. I've been praying all week for Eric and the Medlen Family and will continue to hold them up through this time. God's blessing and peace to the Medlen Family.

There is really nothing to say to make this eaiser on anyone. times like this just suck so bad! :(

Godspeed Eric say hi to my buddy Darrell for me...

Just devastating, Our thought's and prayers go out to John and the Medlin family, John Force Racing, and to all drag racers and fans....Eric was one of the shining stars.
R.I.P.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back