Eric Medlen Passed Today (1 Viewer)

Truly a tragic loss to the sport of Drag Racing. My deepest sympathy goes out to the Medlen family and the John Force Racing family. I had high hopes and expectations of him pulling through an returning to win a championship if not several championships.

GOD SPEED Eric. Another GREAT RACER gone to HEAVEN to do long smokey burnouts on the streets of Gold..

I Am Deeply Devasted By The News Of Erics Passing !! God Speed To A Great Guy And Freind, My Heart Goes Out To John And Family!! Eric Will Never Be Forgotten, He Was One Of Nicest People I Have Gotten To Know. God Bless Him And The Who Nhra Community This Is A Huge Huge Loss !!

:( OMG, I feel like I've just been kicked in the gut.

Eric - you fought the good fight and while we will miss you here on this Earth, you, my friend, are in a far better place than we are. Know that you were so loved and we were blessed to be in your presence.

Leaving to cry now....:(

What a terrible, terrible day for our great sport.

Godspeed, Eric. You were one of the good guys. My thoughts and prayers are with you, John, both Medlen and Force, and your entire families.

Sean D

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Medlen Family and the entire Force racing organization.

Don't know what to say except this is truly sad news. My thoughts and prayers for the Medlen family, friends, and all those at John Force Racing.

Rest in Peace. :(

I don't think I can even begin to understand the devastation that the entire sport feels at a time like this. I've been around a long time and I've seen far to many of these. God bless Eric and his family and the entire Force team as well. My heart goes out to all.

I had to check several sites after seeing this thread here; I was sure it had to be a mistake; I don't feel much like going to the drag strip this weekend. We'll be praying for Eric's family and the folks at JFR. I'm going to get a drink now.

I am absolutely sick to my stomach. This hurts so bad, but I can't imagine what John Medlen, his family, and the entire JFR family are facing right now.

We love you and are praying for you.

Eric, rest well, my friend. You will be terribly missed.

his infectious smile will always be etched in my mind.
god bless you eric, family and team.
very tragic.

Guys my age were taught not to cry-to hell with what we were taught-this hurts but it must be far worse for all of the Medlens, the JFR organization, and Eric's extended family in the drag racing community. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of them.

Eric, you can sure wheel those things, and What a character too!
Awesome young man.

To the Medlen's, you are all in my prayers.
God Bless You All!

Larry Fulton

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back