Eric Medlen one year later (1 Viewer)

Harry Mannback

Nitro Member
For Eric: A year later we haven't forgotten you. Thank you for passing through our lives. We are better people because of it. You and your family are always in our thoughts and prayers. We share this year-old video with others to help them remember you doing what you loved. We know you are safe with God.

Dan & Cheryl Lea

Ya know Dan this past Friday was "as my wife put it" Eric's day because he loved the rain. :(

IT seemed fitting that it rained. What should have been the first day back on the Gainesville track for the nitro cars after his accident, it rained. A similar thing happened after Darrell's accident. The first day at the next race the fuel cars should have run at Denver, it rained all day.

IT seemed fitting that it rained. What should have been the first day back on the Gainesville track for the nitro cars after his accident, it rained. A similar thing happened after Darrell's accident. The first day at the next race the fuel cars should have run at Denver, it rained all day.

As much as I spent the weekend in Gainesville thinking of Eric, I hadn't thought of the rain that way. It does make perfect sense.

Excellent tribute...

Eric's popped into my mind thru out the past year, but even more since they showed that smiling face last week during Gainesville.

It's such a testament to him that having spent a grand total of 10-15 mins with him over the course of a few years, that just his image makes the heart clench and the eyes well with tears.

Eric, we miss you! :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back