Epping Pixelation (1 Viewer)

Von Halen

Nitro Member
Is anybody else having massive pixelation issues today? I watched quite a bit this morning and zero issues until the fuel cars came on. Then all of the sudden it is pixelation city. Is it just my feed doing this?

Me Too!
So, I know nothing about how streaming works. But I think NHRA (who has our money already) has to pay for streaming power.
So when the nitro cars come on more people tune in and they won't turn up the wick. So pixelation happens.
Not sure that is the case but wouldn't surprise me.
Getting old with this and other problems!

I watched about 20 minutes of Fuel Q3 yesterday and gave up. It was impossible to watch as it wasn't just the picture that was breaking up completely, the sound was too. This was the worst it's ever been by a LONG way for me.

PLEASE JUST FIX THE GD THING !!! THEY AT LEAST HAVE TO HAVE ONE PERSON ON THE PAYROLL THAT CAN FIX IT, I HAVE FAITH
BUT MAYBE TALKING TOO SOON...HOW HARD IS IT TO GET THIS RIGHT?? GEEZ :mad::mad:👈

I can't get the stream to sink at all. All I get is a spinning ball over a pic of Wilke's car. Damn.

At least on my Roku, if you pause it for 5 seconds and fast forward until it stops it will usually cure the pixelation issues. Until it happens again, of course....

Is anybody else having massive pixelation issues today? I watched quite a bit this morning and zero issues until the fuel cars came on. Then all of the sudden it is pixelation city. Is it just my feed doing this?

It’s been happening more and more! It’s starting to get old real fast!
It doesn’t take long for NHRA to ruin something! They best get their crap together!

It’s been happening more and more! It’s starting to get old real fast!
It doesn’t take long for NHRA to ruin something! They best get their crap together!

Can’t blame my internet I have AT&T fiber optics and a screaming router!

Did not have any issues down here where I live, and don't spray the track too much, tune the cars, don' rely on track bite so much.

TopFuel@Lions

I was out all weekend and streamed via my AT&T cell service, I didn't have 1 issue all weekend.

I was out all weekend and streamed via my AT&T cell service, I didn't have 1 issue all weekend.
There's generally not any problems watching it in catch-up. It's only when you watch it live and particularly when the fuel cars are running as more people are streaming it. It seems to me that the equipment they are using is not man enough for the job.

Paul Miller said:

Listen Charlie Bucket, it's not a festivus for the rest of us. ;)

The issue has never even been acknowledged as far as I know.

Last edited:
Well, Denver still had pixelation all 3 days but it was much better. Here’s hoping you’re getting a handle on it!
And I have 300 MB’s tds fiber optics and Asus AC 5300 and I have asked about this several times this year. The pixelation has been happening every race this year and I know that it’s not my stuff.

Every week ....same old - same old.

If the App is so bad, why not just drop it? I'm sure they'll give you a pro-rated refund.

PS: After the first round I watch much of the race on rewind (which has finally been perfected); Didn't have anything more than an occasional screen artifact - certainly nothing I'D whine about.

And you’re qualified to say that how? MCSA, MCSE , CCNA

Well, if you’re going to throw qualifications out there, where’s your CCIE? Lol, I don’t have one, in fact I have no certifications. The little networking stuff I’ve done definitely makes me not want to be a router jockey.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back